walleye search walleye search walleye search walleye search
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: walleye search

Post Thanks / Like

Default 30 line...skippers the man!

Skipper9...you are a cyber hero for the walleye community! I watch this site so i can judge when a trip up north could be beneficial. without your posts (from hard work and homework no doubt!) MANY of us would be left in the dark! I cant make the trip many times due to work, but when i have a window to pull chaulks and head up, I search out your advice! PLEASE no need to apologize for your post...I am the one that should've known all about the gps hits! Thank you tons for the assist and many many thanks for all you do for this 'tight line' community! Cheers! Jim B.

Post Thanks / Like

was in the that vicinity last week, 30 north that is, and got chased off the water on Saturday by the impending storm that never game. had lines ind the water for only 45 min with no luck. got started late had to work. any how got bored later in the night and tried fishing shipping channel in the sandusky bay again no luck but we had fun. last sunday tried east of kelleys and picked up one off the airport and lost a nice one @ the boat. haven't had much luck of huron or vermilion but were learning. we run 40 jets of big boards with either spoons or harnesses. have just started to try reef runners but still trying to get the hang of them. basically struggling to get them down and to stay down. thats kinda why we stick with the jets. anyways i would also like to thank everybody on this board for the info. you guys are the reason we mainly troll and have taught my dad and i so much.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Shelly J

Ron we missed you this morning,your neighbors said you were at the trailor,couldn't locate you either Ken.We ended up perching off of the south east corner of Kelly's,caught our limit but just not like setting the hook on the fall on Mr. Eye.Did anybody do any good today, We might be losers but were not quitters.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Shelly J

Ron we missed you this morning,your neighbors said you were at the trailor,couldn't locate you either Ken.We ended up perching off of the south east corner of Kelly's,caught our limit but just not like setting the hook on the fall on Mr. Eye.Did anybody do any good today, We might be losers but were not quitters.

Post Thanks / Like

I didn't make it up there until 7:30 and then find out they changed there hours so I couldnt get gas. Then the wave forecast changed and there was no wind. We decided the sleep in a little and wait for the gas dock to open and we went perchin. Im glad I didnt drive out there especially since we got our limit in a couple hours. We went to the bell bouy and got a few perch and a 25" walleye. Then we moved about halfway back to Kellys and got the rest really quick. Then my buddy had to get back home so we had to leave. Hopefully next time I am up there we can get together and tell some fish stories.

Ken

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default bass haven guys

Friday went out with my 80 year old grandpa, and uncle ronnie from the skipper 9 tackle co. Nice walleyes, it really made his day. Thanks to Jim.
    Perched saturday, se kelley pack to crazy, dont lilke people running between anchored boats. Went to past good spot. Se gull can, 42fow. Took 90,8" average. Largest at 11"
    Hopefully we don't get too much huricane effect weather, looking foward to next 3 day weeked. Take care all- somthin fishy (ron)