Fiberglass repair Fiberglass repair Fiberglass repair Fiberglass repair

Default Fiberglass repair

Does anyone know of a good quality place that does fiberglass repair. Somone was driving my boat this weekend and put a giant deep scratch down the side into the gel coat. I am looking for a good place to get it repaired, any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

My neighbor has a fiberglass/gelcoat repair business. His name is Josh Hileman. He, along with all his help, do amazing things when it comes to fibeglass repair. Either structural or cosmetic, you wouldn't be disappointed. They are all class act guys and will travel. He, as is all his help, are all employed by Thunderbird, makers of Formula Boats. There fiberglass, gelcoat, and paint are second to very few if any. He will travel and likes to, as he usually stays on my boat. His number is 419-605-8569. Give him a call and tell him Island Runner gave you his #.
    Wellcraft 3200 Coastal T-454s

Island Runner, thanks I will be sure to give him a call appreciate the info, good luck happy fishing.

Jeff Jakob of Jakob Marine will treat you right. Our boat is there right now and he's great to work with. He's been doing fiberglass repair since he was kid. I don't know where you're out of but, he's in Toledo and his number is (419)215-9077. The other guy, if he does it on the side, may be a little faster and cheaper but, Jeff's another option. Good Luck!

Greg

Quote Originally Posted by walleye2go View Post
    Jeff Jakob of Jakob Marine will treat you right. Our boat is there right now and he's great to work with. He's been doing fiberglass repair since he was kid. I don't know where you're out of but, he's in Toledo and his number is (419)215-9077. The other guy, if he does it on the side, may be a little faster and cheaper but, Jeff's another option. Good Luck!

Greg
    Where is Jakob Marine located? Need a bit of work done myself.

He is located in the Brenner 75 Marine complex on the west side of the Toledo River. His building is down below the Brenner building right beside the slips. The man does some amazing work on teak, too. Here is his website:

http://www.brenner75.com/site_page_10157/

I use ship shape marine in Port Clinton for all my fiberglass work. Very high quality work.

http://www.shipshapemarine.biz/