Walleye reports Walleye reports Walleye reports Walleye reports
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Walleye reports

Post Thanks / Like

Default Walleye reports

Got two reports today of boats catching limits east of middle island to old international c can using 40 tru trips back 50 to 70 with scorpion spoons...

Post Thanks / Like

Smile sunday walleyes

skipper 9 just make sure them walleyes are ready for us sunday
    morning, it will be nice to be able relax and reel in walleyes for a change. Wayne and Capt. mike

Post Thanks / Like

skipper9 got any walk ons available id love to meet and fish with you we are going reef fishing tomorrow buddy got 30 there last sunday ill make reprort when we get back they were casting we are using weight forwards just for fun been a while since i casted the old erie dearies and nuggets
    Last edited by rscotfish; 08-11-2011 at 11:02 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I may have a couple spots on sun aug 21st will post soon as I now.. Wayne, Dont you worry I have those eyes dialed in... It will be a great time... I ready to put you guys on the fish... I wish you could of been there the last two trips Capt Mike did with me. It could not of been any better fishing. thanks goodness where I stopped the boat there was fish.. LOL..

Post Thanks / Like

Default What reeef?

Rscotfish, what reef are you talkin about they caught 30? I love castin! If you dont mind sharing a hot spot, headin up this weekend still in debates where to go, and advice would be great! Or you skipper sounds like you guys got it goin on! Thanks

lunker21

adam

Post Thanks / Like

I heard the casters torn them up on gull island shoul today.. It sounds like it was slow everywhere today.. The bite north of vermillion was dead today.. Maybe its time for perch.. I quess I will find out in the am.. good luck to everyone.. I am gonna throw a dart at the lake erie map to decide where to go.. You every try that? 50/50 on the results.. lol..

Post Thanks / Like

Default throw the dart

Quote Originally Posted by skipper9 View Post
    I heard the casters torn them up on gull island shoul today.. It sounds like it was slow everywhere today.. The bite north of vermillion was dead today.. Maybe its time for perch.. I quess I will find out in the am.. good luck to everyone.. I am gonna throw a dart at the lake erie map to decide where to go.. You every try that? 50/50 on the results.. lol..
    Sort of did that one time for perch. Was out fun fishin with my dad, tried a couple normal spots with little luck so we headed for another spot and I just shut off the electronics , shut the engine off and threw the anchor out. Amazing, we hit big perch all afternoon on that spot all alone. I guess it was kind of like seeing and smelling crab fart bubbles in Alaska. I got a kick out of that to. Yep , Both of our boats took limits in the western end last weekend for perch and walleye by 1pm. The last 2 Saturdays I spent in Ashtabula with huge walleye in the box. Averaged 25-28 inch average both weekends. People dont believe us that the fishing is so great right now, but it is. I also have charter dates open for perch and walleye trips.

Post Thanks / Like

Default The haves and have nots

Been trowing the Dart for over a week now just trying to find some eyes. Been out deep, been in the skinny and everywhere in between. Thankfully I have an engine light on so I have a good excuse not to chase my tail till next weekend. Never thought I'd be glad to be out of action. Maybe its time for a charter to restore my faith in mother Erie.

Post Thanks / Like

The dart landed and scored... Another great weekend on the eyes more to come