where to go where to go where to go where to go
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: where to go

Post Thanks / Like

Default where to go

plannig on taking some kids fishing on sat . where would be the best spot to get some perch . thanks for the help

Post Thanks / Like

To be honest I have not fished for perch because I am still catching limits of eyes.. thanks to fish tales.. LOL.. did you like that kevin? Youre the man.. But the word on the street is that anywhere from east of northbass all the way down to the tip of south bass has been producing nice perch.. due to some repairs to the boat sat morning I am going to be out their around 10 am to get my limit of perch before I go east to get my afternoon eyes I will probably start east of the monument.. feel free to give me a call.. 614.327.7144 or channel 79 "eyehunter" and I will give you a report..

Post Thanks / Like

Empty Hooks, take the kids out to niagra take more minnows then you need, went there today, 4 man limit in 4 hrs. Caught prolly 100+ white perch as well as sheephead, and didnt keep any yellows under 8.5 inches, most were 9-10 in range, 32 LBS at the cleaners.. give it a shot 1/2 minnows with spreaders and bling, kids will have a blast. Good luck have fun

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Perch

depends what port you are comming out of, 22 ft. water by nets
    straight out from wards channel, out of mienkes west , gravel pit, mcdonalds both side of channel, red and white bouy(turn around or toledo light no.2) call by all these names, bouy 13
    just pass harbor light, harbor light. We will be out around 3 pm sat just call us if your out on 68 Reel sport charters, And skipper
    9 I'm sharping my hooks for the perch off, Wayne And Capt Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Dont worry wayne I will be ready... That is to cool.. I am gonna try and get you and mike out fun fishing real soon for some big eyes.. Good luck with those evening trips this weekend. I think Mike and nichole had a great time last weekend. The fishing could not of been any better..

Post Thanks / Like

Default where to from point place?

Ok..got a new pontoon last week and was wondeering.if conditions are right..where is a good place to reel in some eyes or perch..so far only went as far as bouy 18..it got rough and I was out of there..can't hang with the big dogs...maybe on the right day..

Post Thanks / Like

fish/n/chics
    Hey bud that depends where your running from, I mean you get those days were its extremely flat on the lake and you can run anywhere, I have seen pontoons out there before, not my ideal choice, but I'd make sure I check the weather real good before going, you know how the lake is storm can kick up anytime of the day.. I would suggest if your just tryin to pick up some perch, and want to be safe about it, go outa catawba island state park, pretty much any day any time of year you can pick some off the green bouy there, but I havent heard any reports coming from over there this year yet.. maybe you could be the one!! best of luck watch the weather.. be safe

Post Thanks / Like

empty hooks if you are a bit east there was a good perch bite last weekend in font of the condos out from Beaver (between Lorain and Vermillion) in 35 F.O.W.