Sat/Sunday Sat/Sunday Sat/Sunday Sat/Sunday
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sat/Sunday

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Sat/Sunday

Fished East of Cranberry Saturday and Sunday caught walleye both days. We were using reef runners 60-65 back and 40 jets 20-26 back. No limits but a couple of tickets each day and two sheep head for the weekend that has to be a record.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fish Tales View Post
    Fished East of Cranberry Saturday and Sunday caught walleye both days. We were using reef runners 60-65 back and 40 jets 20-26 back. No limits but a couple of tickets each day and two sheep head for the weekend that has to be a record.
    Skipper9 and fish tales, thanks for the help Sat. and Sun. Was good to see some guys out there that I normally only chat with on here.
    Those fish moved back in there in the evenings and we pulled a couple tickets each day. Nice grade of fish Sun. evening with several 23" and 24" fish. Would have stayed till dark but my crew was wore out after being up since 4:30.
    Last edited by ReelTime; 08-02-2011 at 06:43 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

What a weekend... We caught over 100 eyes with 10 of them being fish ohio fish.. the biggest was just under 30 inches.. I would like to say great job to the other boats that fished with us this weekend. You guys did a great job... Something fishy, fish tales, reeltime, and cornbread. It is great to fish will fellow walleye.com fisherman..I dont need to post my program it is the same as fish tales already posted.. Its great when we all work together... Capt Mike when are you moving east with us??

Post Thanks / Like

Skipper9 I didn't hear or recognise you on the radio. Did you see me out there with the pack?

Post Thanks / Like

Wow.. I am the one that called you to that area when you left the dock.. My boat is eyehunter.. You talked to me on the phone and on the radio.. unless their was another reeltime boat out their?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by skipper9 View Post
    Wow.. I am the one that called you to that area when you left the dock.. My boat is eyehunter.. You talked to me on the phone and on the radio.. unless their was another reeltime boat out their?
    WOW do I feel REALLY stupid now. I never put the two together...only knew you as "skipper9" on here not eyehunter.

Again, sure was good fishing with you guys. I probably won't make it up again until the end of the month.

Post Thanks / Like

How deep of water were you guys fishing?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

We were fishing 18-22 feet

Post Thanks / Like

18-22 feet...out of cranberry you're out towards vermillion there, how far offshore were you fishing?

Post Thanks / Like

just offshore in 18 to 22 foot of water..