Sat/Sunday Sat/Sunday Sat/Sunday Sat/Sunday
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sat/Sunday

Post Thanks / Like

Here is the crank we were using. The bigger one on top. They are handmade by my dad. He calls the WE-Baits. He calls this color lemonade.

Post Thanks / Like

Default public ramp?

Hey Skipper, one of these days I will have to take a charter with you. I have been reading your posts for years and you are one awesome captain. I drive up from Hilliard with a 22 ft pleasure boat, can you tell me if there are any public ramps close to where you guys did the damage to the walleyes last weekend? Thanks for your help.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eyezcrazy View Post
    Hey Skipper, one of these days I will have to take a charter with you. I have been reading your posts for years and you are one awesome captain. I drive up from Hilliard with a 22 ft pleasure boat, can you tell me if there are any public ramps close to where you guys did the damage to the walleyes last weekend? Thanks for your help.
    Launch at the public ramp on the Vermillion river in Vermillion and you are right there.

Post Thanks / Like

fishing a new area.. but that is the launch to go out of.. Give ma a call and I will put you on the fish.. You will nees some type of planner boards and reef runners to duplicate our program this weekend.. 614.327.7144. if it goes to voicemail text me.. it is gonna be awesome this weekend.. huge pigs are on the menu.. and my crew is hungry.. Good luck to everyone.. I have not seen fishing this good in aug. in a long time.. I would like to thank the great fisherman that help me out all the time. fish tales, something fishy, penelty box, gettin jiggy, joe d., spoontang, bad karma, sara j, and pooh bear.. thank you so much for all your help on the water... I dont know what i would do with out you guys..