jet divers jet divers jet divers jet divers

Thread: jet divers

Default jet divers

I usually troll with wormharness behind planner boards. I would like info on using jet divers, charts and just how to use them.

Default Jets

get the book precision trolling.it tells everything you need to know about jets and dipseys...speed,line size,feet back every thing

I have had better luck trolling bottom bouncers of different weights. They do not pull as hard and they run straight. I do use them for spoons. Seems like the worm harnesses get me more fish. This is just my opinion. Have fun.

Default trolling

we have just got into trolling a couple of years ago but we always use jet divers with 4 foot leaders and then a stinger spoon. we have had great success. i think a harness would work behind a jet to not much difference between a spoon with leader than a harness. as far as trolling with jets we have 4 30 foot jets and we normally run them back anywhere from 80' -150'
    alot of times we can get the fish off of the bottom. just watch your electronics and use them to help you pin point fish depths and adjust accordingly. i dont have the trolling book but i think im gunna get it. hope i helped you out good luck.

ERIE REBEL1 Guest

If I am pulling spinners I want inline weights.You don't need near as much line out with an inline as you do a jet.The weight reacts quicker with the waves and your boards.I normally run Cabella's two ounce keel sinkers and I am quite pleased with them.I have even run the two ounce over in the Vermillon area and seventy ft.back was as far back as I had to go.And that was over fifty-seven ft. of water.