last time last time last time last time
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: last time

Red face last time

headed to lake for the 5th and final time this year.Four prior trips have produced 1 eye and about 346 sheepshead. Any recommendations for where to fish around islands and what to fish with,etc, would be most appreciated. Will fish Sat. and Sunday morning.Thanks to all who post on here .I learn something everytime I read the posts

I’ve been fishing that area just about every weekend. Fishing has been tough at least for me. Picked up a couple last Saturday in 37 FOW just off of starve. I’ll be up again this weekend possibly going to fish the N. bass area. If you want to swap info Ill be on 68 (knot 4 profit)

Thaks! Will call you on68 and we can compare notes. Thanks again!

Hawkeye(my handle)

Smile island help

My suggestion is to talk to skipper 9, he had a great year around that area, he help us out alot. he post on this site.
    Capt. Mike and Wayne

If it was me I would go out of vermillion turn my radio to channel 79 and find out where I am at and that will be where the fish are at. They have been moving around alot and I have to chase them all day. Have a full tank of gas and lets catch some fish I will be starting at the weather bouy 38/23 and start looking for them.. I cant fish the island area the white bass and the sheephead dont give me any time to catch a eye so I have moved east out of the junk fish to the big fish and some steelhead to boot..as always heres my cell 614.327.7144 thks

Default t

Tried the turnaround last weekend with very little luck and even less gas in the tank when I got home. I'll be fishing the islands tomrrow and will be glad to swap info on 68, but I'm afraid it may be a tube jig day before too long out there. -Mike

Hey Skipper9 If you dont mind, I would like to give you a shout on channel 79 If your going to be out in the morning. I've had nothing but bad luck this year, I will be trying out my new fishfinder tomorrow morning, so I'd like any input you could give. Thanks

Red Ryder

I will be leaving the dock at 5 am. I answer to my boat name (eyehunter) You can also talk to my friends which are also great fisherman (something fishy) (fish tales) (penalety box)(bad karma)(gettin jiggy) and many more..They all now where i am at..

Wink Thanks

Thanks to all for the response! Will be out around islands today throwing something at them. On channel 69.give me a shout. will post later with report.

Default fish turned on

we got a 3 man limit of perch at gravel pit area on spreaders with no bling and crappie rigs let it lay on the bottom and pull it up slowly minnows were big we cut them in 2 or 3 piecesthat was friday.22 pounds at cleaners. buddy walleye fishing today in front of wards trolling big boards and spoons had 7 in 22 ft of water 35.45 back with jets
    Last edited by rscotfish; 07-09-2011 at 10:38 AM.