Transducer Transducer Transducer Transducer

Thread: Transducer

Default Transducer

Was wondering if anyone knows where I can get a through hull transducer for a Lowrance LMS350A, I know this is an old unit, and everything I have read says the "puck" style transducers are no longer made, but I didnt know if anyone out there had one or knew where I could get one? Thanks, hope the fishing is picking up, and good luck.

Try giving this place a call. They seem to know alot about Lowrance products
    www.gemeco.com

Quote Originally Posted by dreamcatcher View Post
    Was wondering if anyone knows where I can get a through hull transducer for a Lowrance LMS350A, I know this is an old unit, and everything I have read says the "puck" style transducers are no longer made, but I didnt know if anyone out there had one or knew where I could get one? Thanks, hope the fishing is picking up, and good luck.

Try this page! Use Search by Category:200 khz transducer
    . I could not find the model # that you stated though.

http://www.lowrance.com/Products/Accessories/

Wakina thanks for looking another question I know that the unit is suppose to run a 192 kHz transducer, will I get any image return out of a 200 kHz? thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by dreamcatcher View Post
    Wakina thanks for looking another question I know that the unit is suppose to run a 192 kHz transducer, will I get any image return out of a 200 kHz? thanks again
    Check out this site and see if your unit can use this transducer. Transducer selection can be confusing at best, at least for me. I really think this is the one that you may need. The 1st link is for the catalog information, look through it to help determine which transducer you need, give it some time to load as it takes awhile. The 2nd link is for the tranducer page for your unit, at least your unit is listed as being compatible, but you have to make that determination yourself.

Finding one may be a problem though!

http://primus.lowrance.com/support/p...309465256317#1

http://primus.lowrance.com/support/r...e=5000#Goto214

Wakina thanks again man I appreciate it, will do.. its going to be a treasure hunt.. I think I am to the point now where its personal.. just to find one to see if I can.. not because I really need to make the unit work...

Default Lowrance transducer

Try eBay for your transducer, I bought one a couple of years ago from eBay and it has worked fine.

Default dreamcatcher

hey buddy i thought you were gettin a new unit? is the one you got now mounted on the back of the boat or is it a through hull but just no good?.... word has it the turn around is good for eyes but ya know the old man aint runnin that far not to mention we have the ol girl outa the water. got it all cleaned up and waitin for the new ride. we were going to make a final trip on wed but the ol man didnt wanna ruin it before the trade in so we took it out. should be in this week or early next week i guess beings today is friday lol. if i can figure it out ill try to put some pics on here wen she comes in.

Default Transducer

Default Fishon205

Hey bud, I am still lookin to get that new unit but if I can make this one work until then ill be happy. The transducer that was on it.. well the guy "the ducer" that sold me the boat kept it, me not knowing how difficult it is to find one for this unit was ignorant at the time.. Anyways pops is out today with the momma bear, so see how they do. Give him a call see if he wants to run to turn around for an Eyes trip this weekend.. with your old man and you and an entire crew. I mean cant hurt I pay for the boat and what not.. might as well use it.. give it a try bud take care ill let you know how they do today.