Crane Creek area? Crane Creek area? Crane Creek area? Crane Creek area?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

That's still good news.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Ya, the fish were small we caught

Fished Crane Creek area on the 5th and the fish we caught were small 4 under 15 inches.And the fish wouldn't bite that well for us so we moved. Went out north of west sister trolling . Didn't catch any thing. Move to 31 ft. of water about 4 miles north of B- Can. We tried stinger spoons, hot n tots, little rippers,wiggle warts and nothing. I finally put on #40 Jet Divers and crawler harnesses with 6 foot leaders on. And that was the ticket! But we had to pick at them. When we caught the first fish we created a way point. We kept running over that spot and caught most fish going into the waves. We caught 12 on purple running 2.5 mph (gps ground speed) 80 to 90 foot back off of big boards.
    Most fish were 20 - 26 inches long.

Post Thanks / Like

Fishin Crazy way to hang in there. Looks like you made the right adjustment. That's my biggest downfall...I always second guess muself and can't decide weather to move, stay, or change programs. Were you marking good fish north of B when you caught them?

Post Thanks / Like

i fished there yesterday morning and pick one up in the first 5 min on a trout colored reef runner. then nothing for 4 hours only saw to nets. it was slow 14-17 foot range we worked. i didnt even mark anything!

Post Thanks / Like

Talking ReelTime

Don't second guess yourself,whats the worst thing that can happen? Bigger fish almost always hang together. The smaller fish do too. So... If you want bigger move and just hope you find bigger fish. If you are having fun and just want to catch something stay. I have caught allot of fish in the last 50 yrs. I WANT BIGGER NOW... lol Hang in there and adjust your program till it works for ya.Thats the way to make it happen, not just keep doing what you have been hoping you will get lucky and catch some big fish. Move and use your electronics its not like the old days when you relied on luck . Fish the method you do best and have the most confidence in. Good Luck and tight lines to ya. Almost forgot.... we had good marks on the fish finder at the 30 - 31 ft. break line on the bottom for about 200 yds. Fish were deep.
    Last edited by Fishin Crazy; 07-06-2011 at 08:14 PM. Reason: info

Post Thanks / Like

we fished it tuesday...picked one on a reef runner in 14ft in the first 5 miniunts. and then nothing for 5 hours. we only saw 2 other nets.