Reefs??? Reefs??? Reefs??? Reefs???

Thread: Reefs???

Default Reefs???

Can anyone tell me if there are still fish around the reefs, I heard reports of them last week but couldnt get out now Im off for the week and want to catch some walleye... Heard alot of sheephead aswell.

There's fish out there. Decent reports coming from the area around Niagra.

Smile reefs

yes reef are producing fish, casting and trolling, also a very large school of fish south and west of west sister, no one is working, got nice fish and a steelhead out of there sunday
    even with the huge waves.
    Capt mike and wayne Reel Sport charters

Default thanks

Thanks guys Ill be out there tomorrow morning to give em a try Ill post my finding when I get in

Took 6 between Niagra and D-can on Friday, lost several, Purple Parrot copper blank Jr Streak spoon by wolverine tackle took 5 of them also several shorts 4 of which were 10" or less. Speed was 2.1 Gps for spoons and 1.8 for harness which caught 1, the leads were 45 to 50 feet back with #40 jet divers on small boards. No particular direction as fish bit all directions of travel.

The may fly hatch has been awesome this year with 13 abc Toledo weather radar showing huge masses of mayflys that look like a heavy rain on radar on the 11 oclock news for the last 4 nights. They were thick in the lawn at my camper this morning.

There were a ton of fish in that area on Friday and some friends caught limts and near limits Sat and Sun. there trolling spoons, with Pink Panties being mentioned as a hot color for several of them, I could not get out over the wk end due to prior plans.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by wayne johnson View Post
    yes reef are producing fish, casting and trolling, also a very large school of fish south and west of west sister, no one is working, got nice fish and a steelhead out of there sunday
    even with the huge waves.
    Capt mike and wayne Reel Sport charters
    Capt. Mike I'll be up this weekend and would love to give that area a try. Sounds to me like they're sneaking in and the Crane Creek bite is getting close.