Electronic Question? Electronic Question? Electronic Question? Electronic Question?

Default Electronic Question?

My GPS/sonar unit quit working yesterday. I run a Lowrance 520c LMS unit. Can anyone tell me if the cables are compatible with the newet HDS5 system. My cables are blue and grey in color. Thank you for any help

Contact Lowrance. Tell them your trouble. The often offer an upgrade of your model for little to no cost to you if you send in your expired model. If not, they should answer your question. I do have a buddy that had a model crash, upgraded and got a new with all o f the goodies for like $100. It is well worth the call and time.

Yes, make the call if they dont repair your old model they will exchange it for a newer model right now its a hds model for a small fee.. Spoontang, Crazy fishing this weekend could not keep a rod in the water. We only managed to get 8 rods out on the two evening trips its been ahwile since we had that kind of action. Let me know when you are going out next..

I droped my unit and sent it back they could not fix it and sold me the HDS 7for 499 plus shipping GREAT DEAL love the new unit

Quote Originally Posted by skipper9 View Post
    Yes, make the call if they dont repair your old model they will exchange it for a newer model right now its a hds model for a small fee.. Spoontang, Crazy fishing this weekend could not keep a rod in the water. We only managed to get 8 rods out on the two evening trips its been ahwile since we had that kind of action. Let me know when you are going out next..
    I have been catching, but not at the red hot rate yet. I'm going with the big boards in my next trip. There is def something to the boards and the fish being shallow. I also love the idea of trolling a football field wide too. I just need time to set it up and riggers too. Got to get ready for steelie action! I will get up tonight or tomorrow.

Angry

thanks for all the information. I took it to cabelas last night and plugged it in and it worked. So no new Sonar for me just a new cable. Wife was happy I was a little disappointed... Now IF I can just start finding some fish. THanks again for all the help.