Saturday Saturday Saturday Saturday
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Saturday

Post Thanks / Like

Default Saturday

Went out from 2-8pm. Drifted from red & white #2 several times. Only caught 1 eye, and a bunch of sheephead and all of those in the last 2 hours. We are just very frustrated right now because we come in to the launch and see people limited out and our boat seems to have a 1 eye limit.

Post Thanks / Like

i know how you feel my dad and i went out today and perch fished cuz we are tired of the lack of walleye. we ended up with 43 perch so it wasnt a total loss but we tried trolling for em around niagra ( which im not so sure that there are any walleye there) and ended up with 10 sheep head so we cut our losses and called it a day. but while i was standing at the fish cleaners i watched a charter captain come in and ended up with 158 lbs of walleye. said they were almost to canada line so im guessin they were somewhere north of kellys but not sure ... so maybe start askin around about fishin up that way.. i hope ya find em though .. good luck

Post Thanks / Like

Smile don't give up yet

Dawn don;t give up so soon, fish were there this morning and
    shut off in afternoon, fish were scattered all day, some boats did great, some not one fish, try in a little closer were clear water meets dirty water, big hatch last night and proably tonight, call us sunday will let you know where we are at ch. 68
    reel sport charters Capt, mike and wayne

Post Thanks / Like

We dont have a cb on the boat but I have Mikes cell number in my phone. I almost called today but felt like, I dont know, that I would be intruding to call even thou you said to. Alarms set for 4:30am. We are going to start out by the river raisin (someone at the launch did well there). I may call you after you have been out a few hours to see how you are doing. I have a feeling we are going to be doing a lot of moving around tomorrow. Caught lots of HUGE sheephead today and a few white bass. The walleye was a nice 3lber.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, we arent giving up, just getting frustrated and ticked off, lol. Oh and all the fish we caught were on crawler harnesses in various shades of purple. We tried various other things and no bites until we switched over. And if anyone wants to know, we drifted. The wind pushed us just under trolling speed.