Coming Sat June 11 - where to put in and start fishing? Coming Sat June 11 - where to put in and start fishing? Coming Sat June 11 - where to put in and start fishing? Coming Sat June 11 - where to put in and start fishing?

Default Coming Sat June 11 - where to put in and start fishing?

Haven't been to Erie yet this year - usually I've been 4 times but due to the weather and gas prices driving from south of Dayton... This time of year I'm usually fishing N (NW or NE) of Kellys Island. But, I'm reading reports of good fishing N/NW of West Sister as well as North Bass and then N of Kelly's. If anyone can post a report by Friday night before I leave to help guide me to as to where I should put my Lund in the water I'd greatly appreciate it. If I go towards West Sister I'll use Turtle Creek. If I go to Kelly's or South Bass I'll probably drop in at Catawba. First trip and my daughters want Walleye so I hope to get on some fish by sat afternoon. If anyone wants to chat or compare notes SAt afternoon/even and Sun AM let me know. I'll be in the big green Lund Baron with "Eye Catcher" on the back... Good luck to all!

Read some of skipper9's reports. I'd be heading for the closer ride from catawba to the islands.

Smile where to go

we are fishing 4 miles off maumee channel by red and white bouy or 2 miles off west side of west sister, 30 jets 85 back,
    40 jets 50 back, caster 10 to 20 count, purple spoons, casting
    blades purple, hope this helps you, Capt. Mike reel sport charters

With projected wind coming in for sat afternoon and east winds sat morning I may find me some fish near rattlesnake island sat morning that area is getting alot cleaner. I am sure its holding alot of great untouched fishing I think I will go get it started. It will give me alittle break from the east wind.. see you on the water..

Default Fishing on Sat/Sun

Thanks for the replies - I too usually fish this time of year around the small islands bet. Green and Rattlesnake or up near West reef as well as the usual over by NW of Kelly's close to the boarder. So guess I'll start on the West side of islands if East wind. If West of West Sister is doing well I'd put in over at Turtle creek and head there so if anyone has reports today please advise. Thanks and good luck to all.