Props for 27 Sportcraft Props for 27 Sportcraft Props for 27 Sportcraft Props for 27 Sportcraft
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Props for 27 Sportcraft

I just got a 86 27ft sportcraft with a 350 inboard in it, was wondering what you would suggest running for a good prop on it. Any information greatly appreciated. Thanks and best of luck on the water

Post Thanks / Like

hey dream catcher where do you keep your boat at?

Post Thanks / Like

hey buddy im going to try to get out tomorow (sunday) for some eyes but will probly take minows also... my walleye luck just aint so good this year. me and the old man went out last weekend north of the island and threw the whole tackle box at em and came home with our first skunk. just wasnt holding our mouth right i spose. so i hear niagra is gettin better and thats alot closer so im going to run that way ill keep ya posted. ....... as far as props for your boat go to bass pro and talk to gary in the marine dept. he can help ya out

Post Thanks / Like

call happy days in port clinton they will sell you what you need new and used i have a sportcraft 27ft thats were i got mine

Post Thanks / Like

Smile run west

I would suggest running west of island towards red and white,
    casting 12 to 20 count, trolling 40 jets 80 back, anything purple,
    same with casting blades, caster are in the mud line , trollers in the clean water. 20 keeper walleyes almost 100 lbs, all in the
    24 to 28 inch range. Plus one steelhead. reel sport charters

Post Thanks / Like

Capt Mike? When you refer to the island are you always referring to Kellys Island? Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Smile location

were talking west sister island, and the red and white bell bouy
    in the maumee channel)sometimes called turnaround, were in the 8 to 10 mile out range. come out of mienkes run straight in back of water intake to you hit the pack. Todays catch was the biggest fish we saw in a long time.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fishon205

Fishon205
    -Hey bud you know where I keep it at Nuggents canal right now, prolly be moving it up to wild wings or green cove if the bite turns on, wish I was around more to use it. You know your more than welcome to take her out ole buddy. BTW you get your new ride yet?

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Capt Mike. Being new to fishing Lake Erie, most the time I have my map out trying to figure out where you all are talking about. When you guys use nicknames and such, Im totally lost, lol. We saw tons of boats a few miles out past the 3rd bouy of the Raisin River, possibly in Ohio Waters. We had to come in early because I had some complications from outpatient surgery I had yesterday and made an ER run, then a Cabelas run. Bought a trolling plate because we just cant seem to troll down enough and the hubs hates drifting.