We managed to spend a few hours fishing. We saw lots of people with lots of fish at the cleaning stations at Brest Bay Marina and Sterling State Park. We are having some trouble slowing down enough to troll, so we drifted in Brest Bay(the hubs is out working on trying to fix that now). We marked tons of fish. We didnt catch much (. First fish was caught by Bart (the hubby), a walleye that was just a tad to small to keep. We caught some sheephead and white bass. I caught the smallest and largest fish= a minnow the size of a cigarette and a 18" walleye. We used spoons and erie dearies. All of my fish were caught on a crawler harness with a purple spoon with a light foreward weight. Barts walleye was caught on a tri-color erie dearie. Even thou we only had the one keeper, I was happy to just be catching fish. Alarms set and we will be fishing locally again early in the morning. Boat ran great!!!! Happy Fishing!! We have a 19ft open bow white and grey starcraft, Bart will always be wearing a camo hat and I will be wearing my fishing hat (green cabelas) if you see us give us a wave.