Water Dogs~ Perch Report Water Dogs~ Perch Report Water Dogs~ Perch Report Water Dogs~ Perch Report
Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    waterdog Guest

Default Perch~and a load of sheep head

I was catchin sheep head like I should have been catchen yellow perch I was fishin a mile east of the Niagara bouy in 30 fow with a spreader and minows on the bottom. The perch bite was a light bite.
    So I moved a mile north and got out of those sheep head, well at least I was not in that school of sheep head anymore. Got a late start today and finished the day with 16 perch. 5 pounds at the cleaners.

waterdog Guest

Default D can perchers July 1

July 1, there were about 10 boats fishing around "D" can at 11.00 am. I passed them on my way out to Niagra. FYI

Started the day 1 mile North of B can, it was slow 2 people picked up 25, moved up to niagra, finished up the day with 1 man 1 woman limit all 8-12 inchers.. just off the bottom.. not too bad prolly go out to turn around 2moro after some eyes..

thanks for the update, haven't done that well yet this year. goin out in the am 7/2 to try for some perch. will start in that area and see what bites. will advise how we do.

fished North of B can for perch very slow bite 3 of us got 40 fish and wet. Yesterday 2 of us limited out about a mile East of Intake

Good luck

Default perch

had b can all to myself..got some...more sheep and whites..moved to just west of west sis island..30 ft was doning great till wind stopped.. 3 guys 62 fish..a few 12s..most 7 - 9 s found that when wind stopped if i just let anchor slip some now and then... i still got fish... think it moved about 125 ft from where i started...going to try that again no bling just a hook and 2 split shot..3/8...but it was a got day to be out on the water......................

HAPPY 4TH..

Default North of B - Can

My brother and a friend went perch fishing this morning. They were about a mile north of B-can and got 60. From 8:30 to 11:30. Most fish were 8 to 9 inches long. Some 10 - 11 inches.

waterdog Guest

Default Perch Saturday 7-9

Got 30 yellow perch a mile se of Niagara in 30 fow using a spreader minow and no bling.
    Caught about 15 sheep head, 2 white bass, 6 white perch. 10# at the cleaners
    Alot of those nats, needed a little more breeze to keep them off you.
    Nice day on the lake.

Default Good report

Good report waterdog keep them coming

Pops took a makeshift crew outday picked up 50+ perch all over N of Niagra, N of B can. Took them a few hours lake was flat and bugs were pretty bad, think with a little wind and some chop could have been much better. Spreaders and hooks with bling/ with out didnt seem to matter much for them. All in all not a bad day 15lbs at the cleaners.