one of those days one of those days one of those days one of those days

Default one of those days

Started in front of Kelly marked a lot of fish and was tolling singers and gold harness nothing very muddy went to move and daughter got sea sick took her in went back out forgot to get gas had to go 5 miles back to closest pump. Went east of Kelly found clear water. Trolley spoons, harnesses, reefrunners, nothing all different leads. Was looking at 40 jet page in my 40 dollar tolling book and dropped it in water sank like a rock couldn't net it in time and didn't catch a thing. Did they have lock jaw today did anyone catch anything. Going back at it tomorrow. Good luck out there guys.

Default no fish

there should be walleyes over there, raise your target up a bit to many people going way to deep...try letting a jet out 45-40 and troll at 2.1 thats critical, purple demon-penguin stingers have been hot colors for me and Im trolling south of niagra reef in 28 fow in the dirty water is right on key, Ive been trolling east and west directions....the fish are on the move and are hungry the water is 68 time to speed it up dont give em time to think...Good Luck and as always tight lines...Capt charlie

Thanks charlie i was trolling 1.5 -2 and tried different leads but just started using my big boards i dont know if im doing it right but have them out 50 - 75 feet from boat. Seems like every thing was going right but maybe i wasnt on fish or i dont know what im doing. Need to keep at it. Any advise is appricated. Tried to contact someone i know to see if i was doing it right but couldnt get ahold of him. Anyways good luck to all.