Kicker motor Kicker motor Kicker motor Kicker motor

Thread: Kicker motor

Default Kicker motor

sorry to post this here fellas but I'm looking for a kicker for my 18.5 ft boat and I have no idea where to look for used ones. I'd hate to think that I'd have to buy new. of course these motors don't usually have issues so it may be that i have to buy new. any help on where to search the internet for used kickers would be great! thanks, and good fishing!

I have an 18' Tracker Targa and I just bit the bullet and bought a new 9.9 Merc Bigfoot and I do not regret it at all. It is the best purchase I have made yet. I could not find used ones on Ebay or Craigslist anywhere near the Toledo area, so I went to BPS and ordered the motor I wanted, paid the money, and I will tell you it was well worth it. 25" shaft is a good idea, it fits an 18' aluminum perfectly when mounted to the transom and not a lift. Also, Trollmaster makes a good digital throttle control for about 200 bucks that makes speed control a breeze, I would highly recommend it. For steering, EZ Steer makes a bracket that connects your main motor to the kicker that works well. For now I use that, until of course I get the money for a MinnKota PD 70 with Ipilot Just thought I would share my suggestions, it isn't cheap but it works like a charm.
    Dan