Wow what a day Wow what a day Wow what a day Wow what a day
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Wow what a day

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wow what a day

Went fishing Mon 5-30 and what a gret day started in 17 feet of water in front of the raisin river caught three then it turned off moved to 21 feet of water in front of Stoney Point made one pass caught 6 another pass caught 5 more. The best part was that they were all different sizes had a few throw backs ranging from a 9 incher to a couple of 14 ichers then had to throw back keepers cause we had our limit!!!!!! can't wait to get back out there

Go EYES!

Post Thanks / Like

Hey trollingfool,

Were you trolling when you caught these fish? What were your methods for the day? What colors? I may be heading there on Sunday and any help you could give me would be appreciated.

Post Thanks / Like

We were trolling 2 oz bottom bouncers using harnesses with bright colors, back 40 feet on planers. Didn't catch anything in clear waters it was only in dirty water

Post Thanks / Like

where abouts is raisin river? never heard of it? congrats on the fish!. can't believe I've only made one trip to Erie this spring. the fact that I don't have a kicker and can't troll slow enough is really depressing me!

Post Thanks / Like

bdrieck - get some trolling bags and put them out over the sides, that'll slow you down enought to troll. They sell em here on the 'eye.

Post Thanks / Like

If you launch out sterling state park it is just south by the stacks there are four now and the river is right there by the long white coal conveyor. Our speed was 1.4 to 1.6 if I can help you out with any more info just ask

trollingfool