Walleyes feeding!!!!!!!!! Walleyes feeding!!!!!!!!! Walleyes feeding!!!!!!!!! Walleyes feeding!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Walleyes feeding!!!!!!!!!

Well what a day!!!!!!!!!!!! Pretty simple fishing. Just taking some time to figure things out. Took 18 today for us 3 guys.4 miles nw of west sister. One side 1 1/2 weight with red rasberry spinners.60 back. Other side 1 3/4 oz weight with copper veggie blades 75 back.speed 1.4= 1.6. All fish 3-6lbs.be back monday. Channel 68 walleyekenny.

Post Thanks / Like

Its is starting to look good. I have been out so far this year with my right foot operated on with planter facisitis. I have not been out to the big lake so far this year because of my foot. I still have stitches in my foot, but it is feeling pretty good. Since I am a Viet Nam Veteran, I am planning on taking my family out for a try to the big eyes. If not I can settle on some of the perch. I notice that you are catching them out by West Sister. I will try to call you if I get into some fish. I make my own crawler harness. Thanks for the report and good luck.

Life of Riley

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by walleyekenny View Post
    well what a day!!!!!!!!!!!! Pretty simple fishing. Just taking some time to figure things out. Took 18 today for us 3 guys.4 miles nw of west sister. One side 1 1/2 weight with red rasberry spinners.60 back. Other side 1 3/4 oz weight with copper veggie blades 75 back.speed 1.4= 1.6. All fish 3-6lbs.be back monday. Channel 68 walleyekenny.
    awesome!!!!