Please post Please post Please post Please post
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Please post

Default Please post

Please Post.. All them boats out in the lake this last weekend and only 10 of us posted results.. Come on.. You guests please register and post... Lets make this board busy.. Lets here from everyone good or bad.. I post when I suck... Even when the boat motor blows.. Please Post.. Even just to say Hi.. We have all met great friends from this site.. Well I consider them friends..
    I am sure that there is a few guys on this site would consider me a friend.. We put each other on the fish.. Wait just a second how come they never tell me where the fish are!!!! LOL..

Quote Originally Posted by skipper9 View Post
    Please Post.. All them boats out in the lake this last weekend and only 10 of us posted results.. Come on.. You guests please register and post... Lets make this board busy.. Lets here from everyone good or bad.. I post when I suck... Even when the boat motor blows.. Please Post.. Even just to say Hi.. We have all met great friends from this site.. Well I consider them friends..
    I am sure that there is a few guys on this site would consider me a friend.. We put each other on the fish.. Wait just a second how come they never tell me where the fish are!!!! LOL..
    I agree, its time to Anne up some info. I will post my trips out this weekend. Hope the fishing is great this weekend! Thanks for the trip out this past weekend capt Jim!

I am still fighting weather as well as mechanical problems, I am hoping for a problem free engine startup tomorrow if so I will be in the water next week about 6 weeks later than usual. Will post results when I get started to fish, can't wait to get on the lake.

Default I agree post those reports !!!!! PAP

We were out 5/6-5/12 the fishing was great,the catching sucked !!! 7 guys cought 10 or 11 for a weeks worth fishing. Thanks to wakina he stopped by and gave me some blades to try,hats off to skipper9 for all his public info!! I didnt post our report, I thought everyone had enough boo-hooing,I would be pouring more salt in everyones wounds. But if I would of had the coordinates to cone reef you woudn't of pryed me off that spot,all week the wind came out of the northeast,which makes for about a mile long drift,stumbled on that spot the night before we had to leave,my father-inlaw and I had a blast on cone reef we cought 7 walleye on black jigs with shiners,from the baitbarn,they had big ones!!! THATS WHY IT'S IMPORTAINT TO POST THE REPORT-GOOD OR BAD!!!!!!! till next year slam'em boys leave a few for me. I'm comming back next year same BAT channel same BAT time PAP.

Default May 19 @ 20

Yes Skipper 9 Thanks for reminding me. Fri the 19th was tough really foggy and fishing was bad. Picked up only one eye fished on east side of Kellys at the break point from 29' to 40' marked alot of fish. Sat we fished same area we went north and south of Kellys again marked alot of fish only got 3 nice eyes 26/26 1/2 and 27 inchers. Used 50 jets back from 45 to 60'. 40 jets back 75 to 90 back. Used spoons and reef runner anything with purple in it, also monkey puke and oil slick. Looking forward to this weekend. Nice talking to you Jim. Lloyd

Default 5/20 and 5/21

Capt your right about getting more posts. It's hard to report two days and no Walleye. Fished North of Kelly's on Friday ,water was clean but no eye's.
    Saturday went to North bass near the line with the rest of the pack.Saw some catches from troller's but got nothing drift and casting.Some of the guys at the our marina reported some luck ,small numbers but all the fish were big. Going back up this week if the weather change's or I read some good reports on this forum. Thanks for all your info that your helping us out with. Hope to meet you on the lake this season.

hope you all are having fun I have not been up for three weeks. hopeing to get back up in two weeks. got a report from friends trolling jets 80 to 100 back with stingers . NE of west sister 9 sat 13 sun

What was your speed guys? My best speed was 1.5 knts on the 50 jets and 1.7 knts on the 40 jets.. If I mark fish at 21 ft I will set my leads 8 ft above them and work my way down to them(depending on water clarity) remember a walleye never feeds down only up.. Most of the time between 2 to 8 ft above them..

Getting some reports here the last couple days bottom bouncing is starting to realy pick up..

Fished NW & East of Kelleys both last Sat. and Sunday. Marked fish everywhere. Got two walleyes on Sat. and none on Sunday. Caught some junk fish though. Only saw one other boat catch a walleye. Take out of Gem Beach Marina, so going to West Sister is long haul. Will be back up this week-end with family and friends. Will fish in mornings and spend time w/family in afternoons.