stay away its crazy sun. report stay away its crazy sun. report stay away its crazy sun. report stay away its crazy sun. report
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default stay away its crazy sun. report

if you have to travel any amout of distance dont come for at least 2 weeks and thats if the weather stabelizes. it is total maham dirty or stained water every stop, dead walleyes floating every stop cats and dogs bieng friends, charter boats comming in my drifts its crazy. on a serios note fished crib, cone, 26',20',16'12',9' all the way back to turtle creek. cleanest water was at locust reef and in front of cooling tower tried jigs every color with minows, worm harness, vibe e, wepons, trolled harneses and reef runers, ratteling rouges at every 5 foot and right off bottem and nothing all day sunday. talked to charter capt. and he talked to 4 other capt. and between all of them they caught 4 fish, probbaly snagged lol. i know we keep hoping some swith is going to come on any day but just my opinion its going to be a while. i welcome any discusion on this subject because never have i seen anything like this. might try next sun. my trip with another person got canceled and already have time off. have boat at turtle creek. if anyone else is going give me a shout and we can get a plan together and stay in contact to save fuel maybe. good luck.:

Post Thanks / Like

I'm going up to fish Friday, Sat. and half a day Sunday staying at Fenwick. Gonna try it no matter what cause I can't get back up till June and I have a new boat that I am chompin at the bit to get on the water.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile weekend walleyes

we also struggle putting on 50 miles looking for fish, finally found them right before storm, the fish are real shallow 1/2 mile or less near shore off crane creek mixed in with alot of sheephead, but on bright note, my fellow captains that fished
    maumee bay had much greater results compared to everyone else that fish the reef areas.

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Save gas

Hey Bad Karma . Coming turtel creek in june 4th maybe we could talk . What chanel do you moniter ? Will be bringing down riggers , might spend a little time on steel head ? any one else ever fish for them ? in june .

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wayne johnson View Post
    we also struggle putting on 50 miles looking for fish, finally found them right before storm, the fish are real shallow 1/2 mile or less near shore off crane creek mixed in with alot of sheephead, but on bright note, my fellow captains that fished
    maumee bay had much greater results compared to everyone else that fish the reef areas.
    What was the program, jigging, trolling?

Post Thanks / Like

Default wrong end of the lake

Quote Originally Posted by crow View Post
    Hey Bad Karma . Coming turtel creek in june 4th maybe we could talk . What chanel do you moniter ? Will be bringing down riggers , might spend a little time on steel head ? any one else ever fish for them ? in june .
    Turtle Creek in June and steel head???? If you are targeting steel head, in june, out of turtle creek you are barking up the wrong tree. You have to go way east to the "Hole" which is still a long run out of Cleveland. Steel head do not hang out in the western basin much at all except maybe early, early spring. And even then there aren't many.

Post Thanks / Like

Default thanks wayne

thanks wayne i thought about going in close but not that close. it was just so muddy in there i thought for sure they would want to be in cleaner water. also wounder was you trolling or jiging. crow i sent you a message. im on 69 but scan for talk.

Post Thanks / Like

Fishing was tough I ran 6 trips in 5 days with not much luck. Best results was locust and turtle. You may make 1 drift and pick some fish go over the same line the next 3 and not even get a bite. Crow we only see a few steelhead caught all year in that arean not that anyone is trying to target them but best of luck.