turtle creek turtle creek turtle creek turtle creek

Thread: turtle creek

Smile turtle creek

Good afternoon fisherman , New guy totally fired up coming to turtel creek june 4th / 11th never fished out of there before , fished put in bay since late 80s Brother in law passed away needed anew fishing partner so I taught the wife how to fish and now I cant get rid of her . Could any body give me any tips for that area ? I am set up for everthing . I could head to islands know the area , price of gas would rather stay closer to turtel creek .

Default How to

I'd take her toward the deeper Canadian water and make her wear a heavy life jacket and try to make some sharp turns in big waves. You might want to increase her life insurance policy prior to making the trip. Good luck to ya man, I feel your pain. LOL

Smile thats funny

I think I will keep her shes agood woman . You had me laughing . My brother in law would have like that one . But seriously near the islands there is alot of structure , is turtle creek area similiar ? and is there any chance of any perch fishing there ? Im shure I can figure it out , just hoping for a couple of tips . All my years fishing erie is in early june have never caught a perch . any tips ?

I ran out of Fenwick Marina (Turtle Creek) for the last three years. Always found fish in the area. Caught limits of walleye there in July last year. Check out www.happyhookerbaitandtackle.com and click on "fishing reports". He is right there a mile from Turtle Creek and his reports are mainly for that area. I personally don't fish for perch until August but that's just me.

Thanks for your reply , We are coming to cach walley , we love them , I have learned when some fish dont bite others do . We fish Lake Michigan Salmon/ Trout / I make a smoke salmon . and a good broiled trout . Wev are getting bad weather hear also , cant get the boat in . Love the sun/ good people/ good fishing / Cant wait to get to erie . Bringing down riggers try for some trout . What the hell .

Default tyrtle creek

I have been fishing out of Turtle Creek for over 20 years. If you are using worms channel 9 will give you good information on where the fish are. Use those downriggers to run reef runners or spoons when you are fishing you will be surprised how many fish you will catch