New member today New member today New member today New member today

Default New member today

Fished fri. And sat. All around kellys and mouse island reef no luck. Hope to get back out fri. And sat. Hoping things will start to pick up.good luck to all.

Welcome aboard, and thanks for the report, all reports are important bad fishing reports may even be more important than good one's with the cost of fuel the way it is.

Welcome, and thanks for joining.. Lots of marks out their in that area.. We just need that light switch turned on..

Also a new member, I wanted to make the trip tomorrow from Chi-town but couldn't find any takers, maybe middle of next week if the weather permits. Thanks for a great website!!!

Default also new member

Just joined. Love this website. Hope to get up there maybe this weekend for first trip of year. I Will post reports if I do. Will be in the reef complex. I go out the tousaint river.

Default New member

Been a few years since i've fished the early season eyes but reading these post has given me the itch. Got the whaler ready and plan on getting started this weekend. Only 30 min. to WW's for me so hopefully I can get out a few times a week and get some good post on the board.

Thank You Guys and Welcome.. Alot of us enjoy this site and love to read all reports good and bad.. Hopefully together lets make all reports better by sharing info..

Right now at 0745 their is 28 guests and 2 members.. If half those guys have fished this year imagine how many more spots we would know produced or not.. Come On guys sign in and post its free.. None of us bite.. Hopefully just the fish..

I am also a new member, although i have been reading these post for a few years. I havent fished the lake in a few years but hope to start again this year. In the past i have drifted and casted but hope to add trolling this year(never done it , but cant learn if i dont try). Also looking for suggestions on places to stay.I work weekends so any trips i make will be in the middle of the week.Thanks in advance for any input and good luck to all!