Look Out Look Out Look Out Look Out
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Look Out

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Look Out

The winds have died and I am taking two days off work. Wed/Thur!!!! The Aquasport wants to scream louder than me. Been too long. I will post results. Gonna jig with shiners and worms and if that dont work? I will drift bottom bouncers with worm harnesses and cast weight forwards, and if that dont work I will troll and throw the tackle box at em. Jets & Spoons, Wiggle O's, Reef Runners, Husky Jerks, Smithwycks, Meat Rigs, Bombers, Junior Thundersticks, and all the other pot pourie of lures in the boxes. The good weather is coming.

Good Luck and Good Fishing

Post Thanks / Like

LOL. Sorry, When I was reading your post I pictured you standing on the bow holding you tackle box over your head throwing your tackle box at them.. Too FUNNY. Good Luck

Post Thanks / Like

good luck out there with all that gear you should get something

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I too, will fish wed. can't get there till noon. launching out of bolles and was going to start by the light house. jigs and minnows, but with mention of nightcrawlers maybe i will buy a dozen. Iwill post results Thur. good Luck All

Post Thanks / Like

I'd like to fish wed and thurs also but am still uncertain about the water clarity. Do you guys think its cleared up enough? If it is I think the fish will be lined up waiting to get in the boat.

Post Thanks / Like

Default don't jinx the weather

I am going fri and sat. don't care about the rain. at least the wave report doesn't say 5 to 7 ft. for a change.

Post Thanks / Like

I really think all your gonna need is the jigs. Ill be out fri sat. There is still alot of fish in the river, so i really think we have some great jig fishing coming up when all these jacks start coming out with the feed bags on in the bay.... my fingers are crossed. GOOD LUCK