sat. catch results sat. catch results sat. catch results sat. catch results
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile sat. catch results

check boats coming into the marina docks, check both charter captains and private boats, most had 1 to 3 walleyes per boat,
    saw one three man crew that had limit of 12 walleyes, all
    walleyes male and females were hard and not spawned out,
    everyone was in front of turtle creek, everyone said there depth
    finders were full of marks, looks like it isn't over yet, everyone
    still jigging.

Post Thanks / Like

After hearing your report I'm glad I called off my trip up from Columbus.I keep my boat at Fenwick{drydock} but my Ford F-350 still eats up $90.00 of diesel to go up and back.Sounds like the lake is the same as last weekend.We caught 4 and lost 2 nice ones at the boat but I had six people with me.Hope the lake clears up for next weekend.

Post Thanks / Like

Same here. Fished from 2 until about 5:30 in front of Fenwick and all over. 12 to 16 FOW. 1 fish for 3 guys with 2 more hooked but lost. Going to try again tomorrow, hopefully the bite gets rolling.

Talked to 10-12 different groups and the most anyone had was 4. Didn't see another net get wet the whole time we were out.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wayne johnson View Post
    check boats coming into the marina docks, check both charter captains and private boats, most had 1 to 3 walleyes per boat,
    saw one three man crew that had limit of 12 walleyes, all
    walleyes male and females were hard and not spawned out,
    everyone was in front of turtle creek, everyone said there depth
    finders were full of marks, looks like it isn't over yet, everyone
    still jigging.
    Is the water showing any improvement or still all mud?

Post Thanks / Like

captained the chelsea 3 yesterday.fished locust,cone and turtle creek.put three in the boat lost three at the boat...rough fishin....It looks like I did as good as anyone

Post Thanks / Like

I sucked.. Trolled all around Kellys. Deep,shallow, clean warer, stained water. Threw everything at them except the first mate. We only managed to catch one 7 lber..

Post Thanks / Like

I was out yesterday from 8:30 to 11:00 out of WW. I was in a 16.8 foot tiller outboard. If I stopped to jig I would get motion sickness, so I trolled the whole time. Threw all of my favorites at them, lots and lots of marks. Caught nothing. Still it was fun to be out. Probably the most boats out that I've seen in 2 years.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sat

3 guys, 4 fish Saturday for 10 hours fishing. It was brutal... Got them on cone and locust. Anyone go out today (Sunday)?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Saturday 30th

3 of us out of fenwick. 7am to 2pm- sorry to say it, but I was done with it at Noon, but tried till 2pm. We lost all 3 fish that were snaged or somewhat hooked. Lots of boats out, and finally a good-well say desent day. The 2' or less and 70 degree forcast was slightly off.
    Fished Locust and S. of cone, then SE of L can (my gps's from 4-9-11 where fish were caught). Only saw 2 nets go down, and 1 of those got released. Talked to some of the charters guys I know catch fish and do well, and guess what- if my fish were netted I'd done good. Very slow or some would say bad, water is still dirty and slightly chilly yet.
    Did mother nature blow our jig season away this year, or will we get a week or two this month for this so called non stop jig bite, when we could fill our freezers like I heard in some last years posts?
    Same old ****, will watch weather 2 times a day, hope for next weekend and good weather. Take care all- Somethin Fishy

Post Thanks / Like

Default Saturday results

Brutal day. Fished primarily around Kelley island. No fish but had a great time. Our 1st time on Erie with our own boat. Went even though we knew the fishing was going to be tough. Wanted to check the boat out and make sure everything was working. Guess we got allot to learn but we don't give up easy. Looking forward to beating the water allot this summer. Thought maybe I can learn some things by fouding this forum. Fish On !