4-13-11  Maumee Bay 4-13-11  Maumee Bay 4-13-11  Maumee Bay 4-13-11  Maumee Bay

Default 4-13-11 Maumee Bay

Jumping in the boat today, finally start going and its gonna blow like hell this weekend. Pulled 16 fish today purple jigs, no bait, muddy water.....

saw alot of boats out by radar bouy and between turtle and lighthouse

We caught a 5 man limit off of locust reef this evening in less than 3 hrs. 17 FOW. Jigs, multiple colors, with and without shiners. Approx 4LB average.

Hey DoubleD, you out of Foxhaven? DoubleD I,II etc.? Just launched last weekend after missing all last year to replace both engines and transmissions and re-rig the entire boat. Went out for sea trials Sunday and ended up fishing Locust for about an hour just to scratch the itch. Picked up 2 on purple/green jigs no shiners. Will be out with the wife this weekend to try our luck.
    Would enjoy meeting you in person sometime. Anyway, good luck to all!
    Wellcraft 3200 Coastal T-454s

Sorry,IR, wrong double D. I live in Indiana and only come here for 4-5 days in April each year out of Fenwick. We slated them again today on just about anything we out out. Locust, cone, were hot. We caught a 4 man limit and the threw back another 4 man limit. I think today was just a great day, didn't really matter what color/ type. Tomorrow..... Will probably be ugly or a day on the dock... Tight lines..
    DD

Default island runner

Island runner i was wondering the same thing about Double D... we have a boat up there @ Foxhaven just the next dock over from the double D's... Youv prob. seen it... 300 sportcraft named FARMER...

Yea Jacked UP, Ive seen your boat Farmer with John Deere green paint. I am the 32 foot Wellcraft Coastal at the end of the F docks. Where do you live? Obviously you farm! I manage production for our family business Burtch Seed Co. in Celina, OH. We currently produce over 600,000 Bu. of foodgrade soybeans for export and also do over 1,000,000 Bu. of contract production for Syngenta, Stewarts, etc. I will be headed up this evening maybe I will run into you. Or come over sometime for a beer.
    Wellcraft 3200 Coastal T-454s

Default island runner

Nice... my grandpa owns the boat... we are from Harpster, ohio... its a few minutes south of Upper Sandusky in Wyandot County... Ill look for your boat next time im up there... and yeah def drink some beer together...haha