Thundermist Spoons Thundermist Spoons Thundermist Spoons Thundermist Spoons
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile Thundermist Spoons

Has anyone tried the Thundermist Spoons. Any difference success wise vs stinger spoons.

Good Luck and Good Fishing

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re viper spoons

Hey Jiginitis, I have never used viper spoons but have made something similar that worked with great success.Took the treble hooks off the spoon and put a short double hook crawler harness snell (about 6 inches) in place of it.Also did it with rapala countdown cd9. Two days in a row spanked the walleyes.This was in Ashtabula a couple years ago. I think these viper spoons would work really well. the only problem I had was that when we would get them in the net they would thrash and break the snell. Alot of retying but well worth it. I dont know if viper spoons are made with light cable or wire or heavy mono.Since I have seen these viper spoons I have been thinking of trying them also. If you do use them and like them please post and let us know. Thanks Agent H

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Agent H View Post
    Hey Jiginitis, I have never used viper spoons but have made something similar that worked with great success.Took the treble hooks off the spoon and put a short double hook crawler harness snell (about 6 inches) in place of it.Also did it with rapala countdown cd9. Two days in a row spanked the walleyes.This was in Ashtabula a couple years ago. I think these viper spoons would work really well. the only problem I had was that when we would get them in the net they would thrash and break the snell. Alot of retying but well worth it. I dont know if viper spoons are made with light cable or wire or heavy mono.Since I have seen these viper spoons I have been thinking of trying them also. If you do use them and like them please post and let us know. Thanks Agent H
    Started using a set up like you explained above since 2008, here is a report I made in August of 2009. Some days they won't fire but most often they catch fish. They are extremely easy to make, I run them behind jet 30's & 40's. Here is the link.

http://www.walleye.com/community/showthread.php?t=1907