April 1st Weekend Jig Anyone? April 1st Weekend Jig Anyone? April 1st Weekend Jig Anyone? April 1st Weekend Jig Anyone?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default April 1st Weekend Jig Anyone?

Hello Guys,

I am hoping to head up on the weekend of April 1st to get our condo rentals ready for the season. I don't think I will have my boat ready or know if our docks will be in yet so I was hoping to see if anyone was fishing that weekend and had room for 1? I will pitch in for fuel bait etc... just hoping to get out for the early jig bite. If so you can shoot me a PM or contact me through our web site

http://www.vacationrentals411.com/vacation/23785.html

Thank you,

John

Post Thanks / Like

Will the ice be gone?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Ice

The ice will be gone

Post Thanks / Like

Not sure John if we will be there or not but if we are I'll let you know. Hoping toget there before that.

Post Thanks / Like

Default April jigging

John I got your reply, not a problem you can always go out with me, i will call you when I head up that away I live here in Cedar Rapids Iowa, but travel to lake each weekend to party and catch my share of the fantastic walleyes and perch, Dave at Happy Hooker knows me real well put a new roof on the back for him last year, I own a roofing co. here in cr, my toll free no # 866-965-5541 you can call me anytime, I also spend a min at wild wings bar,lol lori, dennis,the kutchers dan and sandy there all great friends of mine....see you soon

Post Thanks / Like

Damn Charlie, I thought 200 miles one way was a long drive, doesn't hold a candle to yours.

Post Thanks / Like

Default ice

We are planning on coming the 15th of april, do you think we should come earlier for a better jig bite

Post Thanks / Like

Default April Jigging

Ditto regarding the trip from Cedar Rapids! I ***** about the drive from Columbus. I will keep in touch!

Based upon history and my rental requests April 15th is about dead on. Fish are usually in close at that time. Last year there were several head boats on the reefs near the firing range around the 15th. Water Temp and clarity become the issue.

Thanks

John

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by capt charlie View Post
    John I got your reply, not a problem you can always go out with me, i will call you when I head up that away I live here in Cedar Rapids Iowa, but travel to lake each weekend to party and catch my share of the fantastic walleyes and perch, Dave at Happy Hooker knows me real well put a new roof on the back for him last year, I own a roofing co. here in cr, my toll free no # 866-965-5541 you can call me anytime, I also spend a min at wild wings bar,lol lori, dennis,the kutchers dan and sandy there all great friends of mine....see you soon
    Good to see you made it though the winter Charlie. Hope to see ya soon. Chad & Darcy.
    John, I will be there then and you are more than welcome to climb aboard.