Camp Perry Camp Perry Camp Perry Camp Perry
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Camp Perry

Smile Camp Perry

Whats the word on Camp Perry this year. It's usually the best/safest route to the reefs but have not read a post about it yet this year. Someone else hear anything? We are planning our first run for thursday this week. Caravan style with at least 10 vehicles.

Ususally when its this quite someone is hiding something? LOL

Good Luck and Good Fishing

Default ice is nice

Friends of mine were fishing, while I was working this weekend. Ice is thick and smooth to the 3.5 mile mark, some were out 5 miles [buddys fished 3.5] 10 inches of ice, nice road started! But not a single walleye so far. Hopefully that changes on tuesday! heading out a.m. They are letting people park near the fishing pier, but not on the beach.

Default campperry

fished saturday left from catawba to east of niagara reef on the air boat icepirate landed 3 lost 3 others 2 soft spots on the way out at 5 miles then the sw wind picked up at round 1 pm opened over hundred yard s between green and direction of besse. as always south west southeast south winds opens the cracks with the ships still running from detroit to clevland and east gives it a place to go we figured that couple hundred yard lead opened in less than half hour

Default Thanks

appreciate the info fellas.

Default camp perry still tight

open leads at moose lodge, and in front of besse but camp perry is still hanging in there! BE Carefull, watch the wind!

if you dont mind me asking, how did you get ahold of the Ice Pirate crew,and do they make runs during the week.I work a swing shift and rarely have open weekends,usually tuesday and wednsday, or thursday and friday.any help would be appreciated

mrwalli Guest

Default Air boat

Not sure on ice pirate but if your looking for a trip in the week I can get you out next Thursday on an air boat. Running everyday weather permitting. Looking for 3-4 guys on 2-10-11.
    Call me 440-479-5185
    Capt. John

Default camp perry survived

camp perry seems to have survived the big blow for now, checked it yesterday from shore, it seems to have a new shove about 1.5 miles that runs to the east, to the moose lodge then turns north. straight out or slightly to the west looks good! hope to fish this afternoon! will post results.

how much snow on ice we were thinking on walking out not to sure on riding machines out little spoked.

Default Ice pirate air boat capt ed labounty

Quote Originally Posted by mrwalli View Post
    not sure on ice pirate but if your looking for a trip in the week i can get you out next thursday on an air boat. Running everyday weather permitting. Looking for 3-4 guys on 2-10-11.
    Call me 440-479-5185
    capt. John
    capt ed at 4198981382 4192619724 see public face book page at capt.ed laounty lake erie fishing guide