Ice guides??? Ice guides??? Ice guides??? Ice guides???
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Ice guides???

Post Thanks / Like

Default Ice guides???

Looking for guide-outfitter for Erie ice fishing. HELP!

Post Thanks / Like

Give me a call and i will get you in touch with a ice guide. it will include a shanty and a ride out to it. 614 327 7144

Post Thanks / Like

emailed ya Skipper9

Post Thanks / Like

Default best times

never ice fished Erie! looking to go with a guide service out of put in bay. anyone have any opinions on when the most productive dates might be. also any guide recomendations will be greatly appreciated. Skipper?

Post Thanks / Like

As far as good dates to ice fish anytime you have safe ice. Most of the fish are already staged for the spawn in the western basin. I will have info about the cost right after christmas for the guide service. i am waiting till he gets back from fishing down south. it looks like it will include transportaion to and from the shanty. a shanty and maybe the minnows. somewhere around $30 per person. i will let you know when i get the details.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanx Skipper, let me know when they get back

Post Thanks / Like

thanks from me as well for all that you share. i typically fish a private boat for the spring jigging and early summer casting but would be interested in booking a mid summer trip when the fish move farther east and trolling becomes the preffered method. hopefully this is something that you can accomodate. if i'm paying for a charter service would much rather have the money go to someone who shares so much not only with customers but the general public as well.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, Look forward to fishing with you.. its gonna be a great year for all of us.. I hope to put twice as many people on the fish this year as last.. I am ready to start fishing now.. My first mate wants to start working on the boat.. Hes crazy.. Striper fishing in virgina beach mid jan. cant wait..

Post Thanks / Like

Default best guides at south bass

if you want a great experiance and want to stay safe call 419-341-3642 glen and rob tell them john and pat sent ya we fished with them all winter last year and they take great care of you when you are out on the ice and when you get to shore will be out the thursday and friday befor the1st and will let you know how the fishin is as soon as I get back

Post Thanks / Like

SORRY.. I have not been able to get ahold of the guide for details I quess because of the holidays.. I did pass on all the contack info to them.. They said they would contact you as soon as ice/fishing condtions are right.. anyone that wants me to pass on a phone number let me know..