ice starting to form ice starting to form ice starting to form ice starting to form

Default ice starting to form

well the maumee river downtown was ice over today with a light coat of ice, the lake was ice cover behined bayshore edision this moring, and a ice pile a little ways out. it starting early this year.

Awsome I hope we can make it out there this year ive been digging out the ice stuff getting ready to get at them on small lakes. Keep me informed on the ice I know it will be end of jan begining of feb before its good.

Default ice fishn

I would like to get out there also i bought all new gear ive only been ice fishing 1 time and would love to go this season but would like to go with experienced fisherman. So if anyone wouldnt mind a tag along i'd love to go and meet people from the siteand learn more

Fish the lake a lot open water but have never ice fished it. If and when we get safe ice, what is-are you guys go to jig? Jigging Rapalas???

Last year jiging rapalas seemed best #3 blue and crome. But you cant rule out the buck shot or a pimple. For the rap take your minow pinch the head of put the tail on the the back hook worked great for me.