Walk on Perch charter Special Sat aug 7th Walk on Perch charter Special Sat aug 7th Walk on Perch charter Special Sat aug 7th Walk on Perch charter Special Sat aug 7th

Default Walk on Perch charter Special Sat aug 7th

Anyone interested, I am trying to put together a perch charter sat morning aug 7th. The time is 6am to 2pm. The cost is $50. If you are interested give me a call or send me a message. thks Capt. Jim. jandjfishingcharters.com 614.327.7144

Default walk on perch trip

Jim I might be interested but I would be coming from kentucky? What do I need as far as equipment? I usually go to lake Michigan salmon fishing this time of year but since I already have gone once I think I might want to try perch. The cost is fine and I can be up in that area by saturday moring probably would come friday night. If you could give me some idea where you would go out of I could decide one way or the other and let you know. Thanks Oh by the way my name is Smitty I am 49 and a non drinker non smoker. I hope thats ok with the other parties?. Looking forward to hearing back soon.

You dont need to bring any equipment. You are welcome to use my rods and tackle. I will also supply bait. You will just need to bring a cooler to take your catch with you. feel free to call me with any questions. thanks Capt Jim. jandjfishingcharters.com