head boats head boats head boats head boats
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: head boats

Post Thanks / Like

Default head boats

does anyone know if the head boats out of port clinton r doing any good..was on one 2 weeks ago and only 12 eyes 23 people on board...planning another trip this week..thanks

sig061 Guest

I don't know.. I am not a charter captain, nor do I know any.. but I've got the know the people at Brand's. I'm sure if you call them, they will give you an honest answer. 419-734-9753

fireman Guest

The port clinton boats are planning some canada trips this week.Thats going to be your best bet.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know about the head boats but the captain we're going with this weekend has been fishing Canadian waters exclusively and he claims to be limiting on a regular basis. If the head boats are going to Canada you might jump on one. $21 for a one day Canadian license.

Doug

hawg hanger Guest

Smile head boats

i know tim at fishermans warf he is a pretty honest guy delt with him for years call him he will let you know good people up there !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default head boat

head boat report from friday 30th nite 3pm til 10pm trip...16 people on board went out to the border around rattlesnake/perrys monument? moved a total of 4 times lots of sheep/white perch/catfish only 4 eyes till about 845pm went to 8ft of water caught 7 in 15 minutes had to head in so 11 eyes all day..no waves at all...the head boats did limit out on perch on both trips seen the morning catch and evening..sizes varied 8 inch seem common..have to add most eyes were 20 inch...seen capt pull in a huge 27 inch in last few minutes..
    Last edited by atvdog; 07-31-2010 at 12:31 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Default head boat

I usually go out 3-4 times a year with fishermans warf. If u get one of the younger captains they always put u on those reefs. I remember last year I caught nothing all day and picked up four in about 25mins gotta love that nightime reef action. Makes me want to go out asap.