Walleye charter out of Port Clinton Fri the 23rd Walleye charter out of Port Clinton Fri the 23rd Walleye charter out of Port Clinton Fri the 23rd Walleye charter out of Port Clinton Fri the 23rd
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Walleye charter out of Port Clinton Fri the 23rd

I have a walleye charter scheduled for this Friday the 23rd out of Port Clinton. I have had a couple of guys cancel and have at least one if not two spots available. We will leave the dock at 5:30 am. If anyone is interested let me know. One more guy would be $120, two more $100 ea. We go out of Brands and the boat is the Osprey.

Doug

Post Thanks / Like

Default charter

u guys trolling or casting?

Post Thanks / Like

Just talked to the captain a little while ago and he is casting/drifting Canadian waters. We will go by Pelee on the way out and pick up one day Canadian tags for about $25 per guy on top of the charter cost. He said he has been killing the walleye there for the last 7 days. His charter today was done and limited by noon.

Doug

Post Thanks / Like

Also if you would be interested and are coming from farther away we have a place we are staying Thurs night about 10 minutes from the boat. Would cost another $30 per guy for the condo. We are coming out of Cinci so we get there the night before and unwind. We'll probably get there between 5-6.

Doug

buddstools Guest

Does this require any type of passport?
    Last edited by buddstools; 07-20-2010 at 07:06 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I was told no it does not require a passport.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Friday Trip

I work until 2pm today and you will most likely be on the road by then; how do I contact you?

Post Thanks / Like

I had to cancel the trip. I had medical procedure Monday that was supposed to be a one day deal. Had a complication yesterday (spinal headaches) that put me back in the hospital for a few hours. It was back related and I'm supposed to take it easy for a couple of days.

Doug

Post Thanks / Like

Default Rescheduled

I rescheduled our trip for this Sunday August 1st. There is one spot open at the moment. $100 for the spot on the boat. I have two rooms booked for Saturday night if needed $32 for a spot in the motel. I also have all of the food and drink for the boat and Saturday night for $13 per guy. If you joined us for the whole trip it would cost $145. Only added cost would be Ohio and Canadian fishing licenses. The crew so far consists of my seventy two year old father, 13 year old son, uncle and a friend of mine. If anyone is interested send me pm and I'll give you more info.

Doug

Post Thanks / Like

Default August 1st Charter opening

Last call for one spot on a private charter Sunday August 1st. If interested send me a pm before 12pm tomorrow July 31st. $100 for the charter. Licenses extra.

Doug