~Perch~ ~Perch~ ~Perch~ ~Perch~
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ~Perch~

Post Thanks / Like

Walleye Fishing slow over the weekend. However one of eyes was a 28.5 inch 9 lbs. That was a nice addition. The perch fishing was outstanding. 180 saturday evening and sunday afternoon. Most fish 7.5 to 9 inches Thanks Capt Jim. jandjfishingcharters.com

waterdog Guest

Default Perch Niagara Reef Thursday 9/30

Got 30 nice perch today at Niagara reef in 29 fow using a spreader and minows. 10 pounds of fish at the cleaners. Started at "H" can and could not get it going so I went to Niagara. Bite really picked up at 1:00 pm. Not too many throw backs. Caught a few sheephead. Nice day on the lake!

waterdog Guest

Default Perch Friday 10/8

Got my 30 perch at H can in 18 fow. Water was a little stained. Nice fish. Bite was light and was using minows and a spreader.

Labshavit Guest

caught 17 perch just 2miles North out of the Portage 5.5 # light bite but real nice fish. Water is crap the fish are there though. As it clears should be good fishing again.

waterdog Guest

Default ~Perch~ Saturday 10/9

Caught 30 nice perch ne of the bouy marker at Niagara reef in 29 fow using minows and a spreader. Nice size perch, some sorting, nice day on the lake!

waterdog Guest

Default Perch Saturday 10/16/0

Got 30 perch at "H" can in 18 fow. Those white perch were mixed in with the yellow perch. Caught a few sheep head too. 9 pounds of yellow perch at the clearners.

Four7s Guest

Default no perch today

2 of us fished today from fresh water intake to N or West Sister - fish were few and far between -

Post Thanks / Like

Slow morning saturday fished of ballast is. no luck caught 3 rock bass moved north to lucy point only caught one perch. around 2pm we went to eat that the restaurant on the east side of kelleys is. After an enjoyable lunch we went out about a half mile straight off the loading dock on the west side of the island and caught 55 more perch in 1.5 hours, only boat in the area. Sunday we caught our 60 perch limit in 3 hours and were still the only boat in the area. lots of 8 inches and the occasional 10 11 incher. no sheephead all weekend and just a beautiful two days on the water.

waterdog Guest

Default ~perch Saturday 10/23

Got 30 nice yellow perch, bunch of white perch and one white bass.
    Fished in 14 fow at clinton reef. I started at "H" can and only caught 1 yellow perch so I headed east. 10 pounds of yellow perch at the cleaners. I was using a spreader and no bling just off the bottom. Real light bite.

waterdog Guest

Default ~Last Post~ till next season

Well boat is pulled and put away for another winter.
    A good fishin year is a safe one.
    See you all in April 2011!