Casting around the islands? Casting around the islands? Casting around the islands? Casting around the islands?

Default Casting around the islands?

Anyone doing any good casting around the islands for walleye?

Default castine bite

fished northeast of Kelleys about 2 miles from Canadian line. Caught limit casting green and white erie derie. 6 fish 27 pounds. Fish were suspended 10 count.

Default NE of Kellys

Hey Erie Son - I'm bringing my 2 uncles up to fish and was planning on trying the East side of Kelly's. Were you casting due North of Kelly's Island Shoal or were you more North and East of that? In 38 fow or deeper water? I fished on the East side of Kelly's 6/6 and caught some nice sized walleye on 10 counts too in about 35 fow but saw other boats out alot further towards the canadian line. If I'm 1-2 miles east of Kelly's and head due North, I assume this is the area you fished... Thx - need to get my uncles on some fish and I prefer casting to trolling so you feel the bite and fish. They are driving up from Eastern Ky so it's a long haul for them and I need to get on fish!

We were about 2 miles northeast of the green can north of Kelleys. We were fishing in 40 feet of water. There are a lot of nets in the are so be careful. Most of the charters were a mile or 2 east of us, so the fish were spread through a large area. They seemed to hit in bunches so when we caught fish we would short drift an area and do well. Good luck.