6-3  - 6-6  Report 6-3  - 6-6  Report 6-3  - 6-6  Report 6-3  - 6-6  Report
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default 6-3 - 6-6 Report

We stunk it up 5 walleye in three days biggest 6#. Fished west and north of kelleys cast 5/8 ounce gold erie dearies till 9AM then trolled dipsy's with spoons. We marked lots of fish every thing up high.

Post Thanks / Like

We were in the same areas this weekend try trolling crankbaits we had so much fun the past few weeks blue and silver and green and silver storm hot and tots were my best got a 31 and 2 28inch nothing under 20" all large fish out there for us.

Post Thanks / Like

Default hot and tots and viper spoons

we were out a few days ago and landed several trolling hot and tots ( gold with a spots of black ) and viper spoons ( purple and white ), around niagra area in about 28 fow or so. sizes were not the biggest averaging around 20" to 23", marked tons of fish in all depts but couldnt land em like we wanted. a few on harnesses worked but we had fun with hot and tots trolling around 2.5 to 3.0 mph. i think were going to try the islands next in a few days. hope we can land the wall hanger ive been waiting for this year....

Post Thanks / Like

We fished 06/1 thru 06/4 boated 8-12-8 the days we fished. Most on rippers and few on spoons, between Locust and L-Can. Caught a BUNCH of sheephead and silvers, kept my wife busy!
    Last edited by kodiak50; 06-07-2010 at 01:06 PM.