Turtle Creek on SAT Turtle Creek on SAT Turtle Creek on SAT Turtle Creek on SAT
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Turtle Creek on SAT

Well I'm not real big on fishing after the spawn is up...I love to jig,but on saturday I think I'm gonna give bottom bouncers and casting a try...It's been a few weeks since I have been out and I need some fresh air..Last weeek I met up with FRED T and his wife...They came over to the cottage for a hour or so sat out on the deck and watched the storms roll across the Lake..They are very nice people and enjoyed talking about fishing...I also met PAP over the weekend,Those guys are cool...What a great bunch of guys talked to them for a while and I don't know if they cought any fish this week, But I did hook them up with a FREEZER BAG full of walleye for them to enjoy...They gave me some really tasty Jerkey...I've met some very nice people on this site and hope to meet up with some more sometime...Good luck and be Safe..
    LOWE LIFE

Post Thanks / Like

Default mother nature turns the screws to us!!!

Lowe life, we couldn't have picked a more suck week to come out! thanks to you we did get to eat some Erie walleye, cause we didn't catch a fish. But we did manage to bust up some equipment, my uncle bent a prop unloading the boat, in to much of a hurry to get out there I guess, you need to have the boat in the water before you push it off the trailer,(I guess when I get 86 I'll do some dumb **** to) We unloaded my boat, went to town for some grub for the week, till we got back it was dark. Next day we wake up to 20-30 mph winds and rain, so we wait it out a while, then decide to give it a try, I told my uncle to follow me, we head out of the channel 15-20mph towards D can when we look back he is way back, so we swing around to see whats the problem, he says he only got 1/4 throttle. Back to the marinia to play mechanic, only to find he lost 3-4 cylinder, narrowed it down to the control modual, no problem we just go ge one, yea right, not one swinging dick had one in stock. Next day tornado warnings 2" hail in the forcast!. The following evening, scott,bill and I give it a try again marked fish all over the place, so threw out the drift sock, 3o/z bottom bouncers worm harnesses .o9-1.4 mph perfect right? 3hrs later not a bite! 9pm lets head in 5 to 6ft swells,took a while to get back, last I looked at the finder I had 5/6 feet of water, trimmed all the way up I came off of one those swells and bottomed the boat out and wiped out the prop, limped her in the marinia parked her for the night. Next day 20-30mph winds, we decided to pack it in, loaded the boats, cleaned up the house, turned the keys in headed out. (lamberjacks is going to work something out for us next year, what a great guy) thanks to Happy Hooker for all their help! Till next year tight lines to all you lucky suckers that live on OL/Erie. Headed to lake Ontario in a few weeks. Be safe out there PAP>

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pap

That sounds like a pretty shitt trip..Next year you need to come over in april and do some jigging...At least you all had some fun just relaxin and bull shittin...It does suck when you tear up you boat..But you did get to eat some walleye and you all made it home safely....Sorry it sucked but the Lake and mother nature can be a *****..Glad I got to meet you guys and hopefully we can meet up again....
    LOWE LIFE