fishing around reefs fishing around reefs fishing around reefs fishing around reefs
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default fishing around reefs

how long is the fishing around the reefs and south of w sister good for. i read alot of post lately abouth bass and kellys. was up a week ago and did good on bb just w of cone all gold. im docked at turtle creek and was wondering what the migration patern is. will they stay shallow if we have another cold summer. comming up sun for another try if this wind would quit blowing.

Post Thanks / Like

I think water temp and clarity dictates everything. I am planning on being up this week, Thursday-Sunday. I will be fishing the reefs or up against them. trolling or jigging, whatever the weather dictates. last time up, on top of reefs, 10 ft. of water, vertical jigging, purple jig tipped with larger minnows, quick limit.

duckdog Guest

karma i dock at meinkes east bout 5 miles west of you.last year fish moved out around west sister last of june and move back in 2nd week of july caught fis from wards to turtle all summer 16 to 22 fow not monsters but 18 to 22 incher and get perch by water intake all summer as well .

Post Thanks / Like

thanks duck dog. is the water intake in front of bave and bessie or is it a differnt location. i have read alot about it but i cant find it on my charts.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BAD KARMA View Post
    thanks duck dog. is the water intake in front of bave and bessie or is it a differnt location. i have read alot about it but i cant find it on my charts.
    Intake is in front of reno beach apprx. 2 miles off shore Meinke west, Anchor point area, little past Metzgers