trip to port clinton trip to port clinton trip to port clinton trip to port clinton
    fenceman2ac Guest

Default trip to port clinton

We are planning a trip to the port clinton area on the 14,15 & 16 of may, We were comming out today but after that big blow last weekend we decided to let the lake calm down a little. If any one could give me a heads up when the lakee calms down I would really appreciate it.We are all retired & come out moast any time, Thanks a lot.

BizWiz516 Guest

We to are coming up the fish this weekend. The lake should be fine by then. Plan on worm fishing with worm harness or Erie dearies. We should fill the coolers up this weekend. All you need to do is find clear water north or west of Kelly's.

Default trip to port clinton

Fenceman- Sometimes I use [url]http://forecast. weather.gov. to get an idea of current conditions for the next days or so. Hate to make a trip on sunny days and see 3-5 footers. Just cursor on the exact location and decide for yourself. good luck!
    Last edited by assassin; 05-10-2010 at 11:02 AM. Reason: address
    Assassin

BizWiz516,

I will be coming up on Thurs. night, fish Fri. Sat. & Sunday morning around Kellys. I dock at Gem Beach. We will be using bottom bouncers, maybe trolling spoons if weather permits. I will have radio on 68 if I get into them I will let you know. Get the net....fish on...

Rebel-1

BizWiz516 Guest

Thanks Rebel 1. give us a shout on 68 around 10:00 and let us know how your doing. It looks like a great weekend for fishing.

fenceman2ac Guest

Thanks guys I monitor channel 68 & handel is fenceman. Give me a shout.

BizWiz516 Guest

We are docking out at Put In Bay. We will be fishing Friday thru Sunday. The weather looks perfect to fill the coolers. We will monitor 68 all weekend. My handle is BizWiz. Give me a shout anytime over the weekend. Better yet stop by PIB and we'll have dinner and some adult beverages.