Posting video Posting video Posting video Posting video

Thread: Posting video

Default Posting video

Do any of you guys have video of your trips to post,or plan on taking video of any of your trips? I take a camera that is able to take video with me once and a while,but it's hard to fish and take video at the same time. I plan on getting some video when i start trolling,once i get all the gear out,i can drive and run the camera. I have some,but nothing really good yet. I wish i would have gotten some of this year jigging trips...had a few days that were unbelievable. Post video or links if you guys have any.

Thompson240 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Prkr314 View Post
    Do any of you guys have video of your trips to post,or plan on taking video of any of your trips? I take a camera that is able to take video with me once and a while,but it's hard to fish and take video at the same time. I plan on getting some video when i start trolling,once i get all the gear out,i can drive and run the camera. I have some,but nothing really good yet. I wish i would have gotten some of this year jigging trips...had a few days that were unbelievable. Post video or links if you guys have any.
    Upload it to Youtube then add a link in a post. You might find a RAM mount that will hold your cam while you do other stuff. I am going to try it this year as well.

pkr,
    I bought a cheap short tripod and modified it so i could attach it to my planer board mast and put the camera on the tri pod.I leave the cam on stand by and when we hook a fish all i do is hit the rec. button on my remote and it catches every thing. its a blast to watch later you would be suprised the humor you can catch this way.