charter boat charter boat charter boat charter boat

Thread: charter boat

Default charter boat

If anyone is interested in taking a walleye charter out of meinke's this Saturday please email me at [email protected] its a 4 man charter and one of my buddys has to work saturday anyways the cost is $90. I live in toledo so if u live close I might even be able to pick u up on the way out there. The charter leaves at 6:30 am depending on weather. Send me a email so we can work it out thanks Jason

Default weather permitting

checked the forecast for saturday seems they are calling for gale winds out of the northwest unreal this will be the second time I have booked a charter and the weather was Sh!!! These weekends the last month have been horrible. Tired of working a full week and not able to get out on the lake. Time to take a day off during the week I guess. Sorry for the rambling just very pis!!!!! OFF.

take a day off ill take you fishing give me a days notice. make sure your dad and dave got that day off everydays good for me

That was a very kind of you rscotfish! I will second it. If dont get hooked up with rscotfish. I will take you all fishing no charge.. Fair weather coming soon... Keep your head up.. jandjfishingcharters.com thks Capt jim

duckdog Guest

im at meinkes east i get layed off the 14th ill be up most of the time always lookn for friends to go out fishn with give me a shout

duck dog im in same marina scotts waterbed on the yacht club side where are you lets go

Walleye WCKR 2 Guest

Duckdog-Since you are getting laid of the 14th and Rscotfish doesn't seem like he ever has anything pressing to do besides fish, maybe both of you could work on your grammar and spelling between cast.

no coommmenntyy

ni koment hey duckdog or wackin it how you spill that