kellys kellys kellys kellys
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: kellys

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default fishing partners

looking for a couple to fish with friday, my group wont be ready till Saturday trip, willing to go out on my boat or share gas costs on another? Really just have to fish on friday- any of you kellys island fisheman let me know- I'll meet at a dock-fish on- Got to get it when the weather permits-Ron

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    Everyone posted their handles - so far, we've got "Rebel-1", "Somthin Fishy", "EyeCrazy", "PeleeBound", "Jefferson", "Biz Wiz" and me, "Eye Catcher" - although I think there is another "Eye Catcher" up on Erie so call me "Lund Eye Catcher" so we don't get confused (I'm in a big Green Lund Grand Baron that has "Eye Catcher" name on the back of the boat).

Calling for some rough water friday evening but looks good for Sat...

Do most of you plan on drifting with harnesses or trolling (with harnesses and/or reef runners?) Should be a good drift fri eveing with 3 foot waves and good wind...
    hey jkr ...you forgot me..LADY B II....(STUBBY)......ill be west and north of kellys anchored and jigging or boarding...26' sea ray amberjack beige...ill be on 68....let's all share info...

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hotel?

Does anyone have a good tip for a hotel that won't cost me my casting arm? Some place with boat parking, Thanks in advance.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hotel

We might be staying at The Penninsula - I heard it's about $40 - not sure about boat parking though...

BizWiz516 Guest

That's a good place. We've stayed there many times. They do have boat parking

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default pennisula

Will be there tonight, book your rooms now asap- thay fill up fast, they are the cheapest and Cleanest. Bait store and restaurant next door also.

mastroller Guest

will be up tomoro afternoon to stay at my place for the weekend. i will be goin out sat n sun and trolling 40 jets n dipsys. prob fish around starve island and troll right for kellys and see what happens unless i get any other tips. heard there catching fish off the kelly shoals also. so might might wanna try over there. good luck.

Labshavit Guest

Not sure about this weekend expecting first grand child any minute. Count me in though Labshavit white Bayliner.

Jefferson Guest

Default Hotel

Quote Originally Posted by Eyezcrazy View Post
    Does anyone have a good tip for a hotel that won't cost me my casting arm? Some place with boat parking, Thanks in advance.
    Staying at the Knights Inn in Sandusky. Travelocity rate was about $40 / night plus tax. Am at the hotel now. Continental Breakfast, WIFI, fridge, microwave, and coffee maker in room. Clean and friendly service. Close to marinas in Sandusky. Never been to this hotel before but so far so good.

Post Thanks / Like

Default hotels

Thanks for the replies on the hotels, 40.00 a night is much better than what I am used to paying. Now I need to find out where the penninsula is.

Good luck this weekend! I will probably just call on channel 68 for the 'walleye.com" group and see who responds tomorrow. Thanks again everyone.