The Wacker still swims The Wacker still swims The Wacker still swims The Wacker still swims
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Walleye WCKR 2 Guest

Default The Wacker still swims

There has been many many questions as to where the Wacker has been. Some have missed his reports while some have not. There has even been speculation that a few others that post on this site could in fact be the Wacker. I can only say that the Wacker is alive and well, still wacken' the walleye like no one else. He fished 21 times in April and got em every time. He is starting out the 6 fish season with limits 2 out of 2 times. Huge fish on the line by Middle. The wacker wanted me post that he is still around and still laughing at most of you idiots. This Lowe Life guy just wants to be the wacker, but he is not. From time to time the Wacker will ask me to post something for him and I will. Until then, remember the Wacker still swims.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wacker 2

I've said from day one I'm NOT the wacker...Never tried to be...I'm just LOWE LIFE...But my numbers are up with the wacker's...Sounds like he don't like other members to be the KING...O well I just post to keep people informed not to please the WACKER!!!!This is my first year to be on this site so I never even HEARD of the Wacker....So don't try and say I'm trying to be like the wacker I didn't even know he existed....So now you know!!!
    17,133 views....Any questions????? Wack that....
    LOWE LIFE
    Last edited by LOWE LIFE; 05-03-2010 at 05:08 PM.

Labshavit Guest

Default Wacker

Not sure how smart Wacker is. Every computer has an ISP number and every time that computer logs on to this site the number comes up to the moderator and administrator of this site. So Wacker can have different screen names but if he uses the same computer it shows. Yes we know he is alive and exactly who and where he is!!!
    Last edited by Labshavit; 05-09-2010 at 12:53 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Default the wacker

LOWE LIFE:
    Just so you know that this is not directed at you but just to inform you and anyone else that has never read any of the wackers posts, about the wacker (Walleye Wacker), and why there are so many negitive feelings posted about him!!
    The wacker was/is a legend in his own mind, he would post his numbers caught and weights daily which were questionable to say the least (We all have those special days that numbers and wt.s come together for an exceptional day, but not every day). He claimed he was the best there ever was and made fun of and called others names on this site. He would also post false info as to where he caught his latest limit of walleyes that would make the best FLW walleye tourney fisherman envious, this was done just to have members run out their fuel on a wasted trip (wild goose chase) to his false hot spot, he even admitted he posted false info in some of his posts and thought it was funny. He was one of the biggest if not the biggest BSer that ever typed a report false or true on this site. Just want you to know that I have not type anything here that I would not say to the wacker face to face.
    Wakina
    Last edited by wakina; 05-03-2010 at 07:05 PM. Reason: left out something!

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Wacker

He sounds like a real JACKOFF...LOL
    Every time I said I cought fish I did...I'd post them on facebook to show how well me and a friend were doing,just kinda rubbing it in...I've NEVER lied about anything on here...I catch fish and try to help out whenever I get a question...There have been alot of people whio have thanked me,After following my lead...I meet people face to face and have nothinbg to hide...When I decided to join this site I thought it was to help everyone get more fish in the boat!!! Not to be a Dick...I've had a VERY GOOD year but for me it is just about over...I refuse to troll Hate it so boring....Anyone who thinks I'm a liar they can come over and take a look in my Freezer...If I only had a few in the freezer I wouldn't offfer to cook up some for other guests on this site....All BS aside the Wacker can't get his limit every time he goes out... NO ONE DOES....And you can't fish everyday...I try but you just can't the weather won't let you...So good luck to the Wacker and his girlfriend Wacker 2....
    LOWE LIFE

Walleye WCKR 2 Guest

Lowe Life why such an angry response to the Wacker? You sound a little jealous of him. He just wanted me to point out that he is still swimming. You want to be the outrageous one. You have bragged more than Wacker ever did, you must be trying to prove something, like everytime you catch a fish you have to send out pictures on facebook(whatever). 17,133 view is nothing, the Wacker got that last year on one post so keep trying. How did you get your name? Is the Lowe the kind of boat you have? Aren't those cheap aluminum boats? I know the Wacker runs a Tiara, something else you can be jealous about.

Post Thanks / Like

Yea well if I knew who u and the wanker was u guys both would be swimmin.
    You guys just need to get a life and quite stinkin this site up, and post western lake erie fishing reports. So stop the kid games and shut up and fish bro.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Very Jealous

I wish I could be the Wacker...You both sound really cool...My LOWE is one of two boats I own...Does he fish off a tiara or ware one on his head???And 7wfishing is right so no more stupid posts about a guy (or girl) that thinks he's the ****...Good luck to all you other guys...And let the wacker get back to wacking himself...

Post Thanks / Like

Default School kids

Man I have been reading all the posts the past couple of years and most have been very helpful for putting us on more fish without burning all the extra gas searching, much appreciated, Lowelife and many others. But come on guys, it's sounding like a bunch of school kids bickering.

Now lets have a great season and help one another!

By the way, the bigger fish have been just North of Rattlesnake. I did best with purple firetiger harness on bouncers or trolling when the wind allowed. Also caught some big females just North of the cans. Goodluck all!

Post Thanks / Like

Default eyezcrazy

did you think of your name on your own or did you copy with a minor change? I"m not nit picking just curious. Please don't get upset