Hammered them again.... Hammered them again.... Hammered them again.... Hammered them again....
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Hammered them again....

Went out last night about had 15 in the boat by 9....Not to bad...There was NO wind at all...We sat on our favorite hole and cleand up!!! Heading out again and hopefully we will limit out...I've almost come to expect to do well every time we head out, but I know one day it will be a disapointment to only get a few...But for now were on the fish....The total for the year has broken the 100 mark...Not bad for only 9 trips out on the Lake...Well off to the SPOT good luck and be safe.....

Post Thanks / Like

thursday we got limit at crane creek 12 ft of water purple orange and pink hair jigs with big minnows today monday 2 guys got 6 l can and in front of wild wings everybody should know where the fish are so you might as well give a report that helps people out no secrets. we dont want to know how many you got if you keep secrets this site is to help people out who cant fish everyday

Post Thanks / Like

Default cummin up tues

like for those of us cummin from dayton. can only hope that noaa is accurate. callin for n to ne at approx 5 knts. missed some good days based on noaa.

Post Thanks / Like

LOWE LIFE, it does no one any good to just say the bite is on... and not leave any other information, good on you for catching fish but please say location or relative location FOW, and what your using.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Reply

We have been fishing between the harbor light and little cedar point!!!! In 9-10 FOW using Purple jigs on one rod and Green jig on the other!!! NO minnows not doing anything fancy just JIGGIN....If you have read any of my other posts you would know that for the whole time I've been fishing this season I've fished in the same area....With the same color jigs...Either we are at the Radar bouy or just to the East of it....If you want the exact ;location of our hot spot your not gonna get it...We fish it everyday and who wants 20 other people fishing on the spot that you found putting in COUNTLESS hours on the lake...I don't see any one else posting their exact location...So you pretty much pissed me off and I won't post anything else...Good luck and be safe.....Got to go get some more fish!!!
    LATER

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Lowe Life, thanks for the advice I'm new on the lake and have mixed results so far but have followed your lead and started gettting a few more east of the buoy and north of LCP seem to be okay, but went out sun. ALL day and only got four, we even moved out to the Harbor light. Just wondering if you cast and jig back to the boat or just vertical jig off the bottom. It seems we get more bites casting but can't seem to land the fish. Vertical a foot or so off the bottom seems to work best. What type of weight are u using or does that even matter.

Post Thanks / Like

LOWE LIFE, I meant no hostility, I must have missed your other posts, I dont need your secret spot or anything like that I was just curious on your general location, sorry if I offended you, I am in the military and just getting home on some leave soon, was just tryin to get an idea on where the fish are cause i dont get the privilege of fishing the old hot spots every day. Appreciate the information, not the hostility, good luck and god speed

Post Thanks / Like

Default Reply

First of all Dreamcatcher thanks for serving our country....
    I was just pissed at alot of things at the time...I always post where and what I was using to get the fish, but when i posted this I was just heading out the door...Tryed to get in a post and forgot to post all the details.....
    I get 5-10 PM's a day of people who want to know the location where we have been getting our fish, and sometime's it's get pretty anoying!!!I work hard to go out and be able to get the amount of fish that I do...Alot of time and money...I help out ALOT of people on here!!! And don't really mind being the guy everyone asks a question to...But some people just expect you to give up all my hot spots....I've had over 5000 people look at my posts!!!! I'll answer any question and give any advice to help out and the general location,but thier has to be some secrets!!!! Or I'd have 50 boats sitting on my spot and who wants that???? I don't mind helping out but people have to be respectful of me too....And I don't think that is to much to ask....Send me a PM when your gonna head out and I'll see if I can help you get your limit, not a guarantee but it can't hurt....
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Default Rscottfish????

Before you call someone else out on their POSTS you might look at yourself!!!!! You haven't posted ANYTHING since 2-18-10...And I do believe that it was about ICE fishing.... So I guess you haven't been fishing or you haven't posted your results!!! So don't look at me like I'm an *******...I post all the time, I was in a hurry the other day and didn't post all the Info that I usally do...So check yourself and don't be a DICK!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

today tuesday the 20th of april limit caught 4 guys 16 fish 16 - 18 ft of water off davis bessie wild wings side purple and green hair jigs and blue and white with minnows and without minnows did not seem to matter. fish hit better while casting out and popin it back to boat. took 4 hours started slow then hit a spurt got 16 fish and then we lost 2 then a half hour went by without a hit then they were on fire we even had to throw some back fished from 10-2.30.going again tomorrow will report then. just got boat in last Thursday thats when i start to report hope fishing stays hot also friends went to Maumee bay up by Maumee bay state park in 8 ft of water had limits in there and by radar buoy though smaller fish quicker limits there going there tomorrow and im going to my same spot we will compare and find out whats best. did not mean to offend anybody just need location
    Last edited by rscotfish; 04-20-2010 at 09:17 PM.