Is the spawn dwindling down Is the spawn dwindling down Is the spawn dwindling down Is the spawn dwindling down
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Question Is the spawn dwindling down

Just conversations starter. Havn't been out in a few days, but based upon my last trip the question is????? Is it dwindling down. I have never caught so many sheephead jigging----ever! I also am marking allot of suspended fish in 12-15 fow. Getting my fish but having to work harder and longer than normal. Just a conversation starter. Appreciate your thoughts.

Good Luck and Good Fishing

Post Thanks / Like

Ya i think its almost time to start trolling i hope i went today and tried the reef complex, niagra ,round ,tousaint and did not have any luck not even a bite all day. Found many charters and moved by them and still no luck was in the middle of the head boats irish drifter sassy sal and drawbridge and didnt see them with any action. I tried all color jigs with minnys even threw erie deeries and crankbaits. The lake was very muddy! I'm ready to troll

Post Thanks / Like

Default reef complex

We also fished the reef complex today. Caught 1 at Crib, 1 at Toussant and 3 at Niagra. We fished all day from 11 until 8 and only had 5 fish to show for it. We couldn't catch a cold trolling, tried harnesses and reefrunners and didn't catch anything. Went to jigs and the purple hair did nothing for us. I have never had any luck with those heavy jigs. We finally went to the old chartruese 3/8 jig head with a chartruese tail and no minnow to get the 5 and 3 of those came after 6:30. I think the lake was setteling from the wind on Friday and Saturday. Water was looking better by evening. Maybe the fact that we couldn't find shinners hurt us too. Going back in the morning. Hope to have a better post.