Crane Creek/Turtle point Crane Creek/Turtle point Crane Creek/Turtle point Crane Creek/Turtle point
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Crane Creek/Turtle point

Yesterday morning tried in front of Long beach,got 5. Yesterday evening went back to north of Little cedar point, got 5 in the last hour. Went out at 1:00pm today near the end of Crane Creek, got 2 limits in 1 hour,then threw back a couple,10fow,purple hair jigs tipped with minnows.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fish

Nice looking fish...

Post Thanks / Like

Default GPS numbers

Lowe, I noticed you seem to be doing good too. If you ever want to trade gps numbers on some of your hot spots,I mark every fish caught with a waypoint,just to see the pattern for good drifts. I got spots near the shipping channel,little cedar point,crane creek that look like my Lowrance was peppered with a shotgun. Right now things are great,but if they ever slow down,maybe we can keep each other on fish once they start moving around. ps. that spot down by crane creek has the most concentration of fish marks that I've seen all year. A week and 1/2 ago we couldn't get get them out of the net fast enough,needed 2 nets near turtle island,this week it's going to be crane creek...I'll be out there fri.,sat.,sun.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Yeah....

Yeah that sounds good We can keep on the fish for as long as we can...We got BOLWN off the lake tonight...The weather channel said 7-10 mph but when we got out their It was 3-4 ftrs Rolling.. Heading up to the Creek tommrow morning to give it a try up their and see what happens....Hopefully the winds not blowing 20+....I'll let you know how we do...But we still need to meet up for a beer....Mabey got out sometime on the lake?? Either way let's keep each other informed to keep us on the fish...
    Mike