Saturday fishing by Wild Wings? Saturday fishing by Wild Wings? Saturday fishing by Wild Wings? Saturday fishing by Wild Wings?
    Jfish Guest

Default Saturday fishing by Wild Wings?

Looking at the Noaa Forecast the ice may be pushed out and the water may be clear by Saturday and possibly even before that in front of Wild Wings.

Has anyone seen if the marina is still froze? I hope not, I launch out of Al's. I'll launch out of Port Clinton and drive there if I have to!

Jfish Guest

looks like most of the ice is gone but looking at that satelite image it seems pretty muddy. anyone with info around camp perry i would like to know also!

Default ICE - Erie South Shore

There was ice a quarter mile out from Turtle Creek Tuesday. Might call Lamberjacks. Word is the lake is mud, I'm waiting until next week. Fishing report from Wednesday from Bolles toward West Sister - nothing - not even a bite !

TK

Quote Originally Posted by thehunter View Post
    There was ice a quarter mile out from Turtle Creek Tuesday. Might call Lamberjacks. Word is the lake is mud, I'm waiting until next week. Fishing report from Wednesday from Bolles toward West Sister - nothing - not even a bite !

TK
    Looking at yesterdays satellight picks there is some clear spots to fish in the west.

Red face Wild WIngs Ice

FYI. I have a weekend place beside Wild Wings and there is some ice near shore (about 60 yards out) but you can maneuver around it. Watching a boat fish this evening in front of the house about 1 mile out from Wild Wings channel. Got here too late to see if the water is muddy.

Went out of wild wings today. With the wind out of the north today at 10-15 kts there were good 4' waves, the water temp was 49. We marked quite a few fish a couple feet off the bottom. We made one drift only seeing two other boats that had the fever as bad as we did. Although we cought nothing, the jigging should heat up soon.

Blog Entries

I got it also thanks will keep watching the reports worked on the boat today cant wait how far out were you ?

Started about 1 mile north of K can. stoped about 1 mile short of shore. I will prob open up camp second week of April and dock boat then also.